July 2014 Moms

*****Saturday Ticker Change 11/30*****

1-Week/Fruit?

2-How have you been feeling/Symptoms?

3-Any upcoming appointments/updates?

4-When/How are you telling?

March 2013: First TTC trip to RE, On 1500 mg Metformin, April 2013:  PCOS and Endometriosis, May 2013:  DH Low volume; Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #1 = BFN, July 2013: Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #2 = BFN, August 2013:  Femara 7.5 mg (X5) + Bravelle (X7) + Ovidrel + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP  MC at 5w3d,
October 2013:  Follistim (X14) + Ovidrel + IUI #4 + Endometrin =BFP!!! 

Re: *****Saturday Ticker Change 11/30*****

• 1-Week/Fruit? 9 Weeks/Green Olive

2-How have you been feeling/Symptoms? Still have nausea and sore boobs.  The super sniffer kicked in this week.  Sometimes I have a cramp, but I have decided it is the uterus growing.

3-Any upcoming appointments/updates? I graduated from my RE this past week.  My First appointment with the OBGYN is on December 9

4-When/How are you telling? We started telling family with cute cards that say, "First comes Love, Then comes marriage, then comes baby _________ in a baby carriage"  We are not announcing to everyone for a few more weeks.

March 2013: First TTC trip to RE, On 1500 mg Metformin, April 2013:  PCOS and Endometriosis, May 2013:  DH Low volume; Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #1 = BFN, July 2013: Femara 7.5 mg + IUI #2 = BFN, August 2013:  Femara 7.5 mg (X5) + Bravelle (X7) + Ovidrel + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP  MC at 5w3d,
    October 2013:  Follistim (X14) + Ovidrel + IUI #4 + Endometrin =BFP!!! 

• 1-Week/Fruit?  Week 6

2-How have you been feeling/Symptoms?  Morning sickness is kicking in.  Exhaustion too.  I have to eat small tiny meals frequently.

3-Any upcoming appointments/updates?  Yes, this week a sonogram b/c I had spotting last week.

4-When/How are you telling?  We are either waiting until Christmas or sometime in January.  Not sure yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 1-Week/Fruit? 9 weeks = olive

2-How have you been feeling/Symptoms? Can't complain too much; just exhaustion, gas/bloat, and frequent urination

3-Any upcoming appointments/updates? I had weird stuff going on so already had 1 U/S earlier this week, measured at 1.85 and 191 hb.

4-When/How are you telling? Today actually! My family celebrates Thanksgiving today and since I saw that everything looks ok, plus people would notice I am not drinking, just going to share today.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1-Week/Fruit? 9 = Green Olive

2-How have you been feeling/Symptoms? Super tired still and some food aversions. Realized my boobs no longer hurt! Yay!

3-Any upcoming appointments/updates? Next appt 12/23. The perfect Christmas gift!

4-When/How are you telling? We have already told most people. I'll do a FB announcement after my next appt.
  • 8 weeks-
    Been sick, bloaty, tired, moody, migrainey. I can feel things growing, cramping a little.
    next appt is 12/16.
    We told close family at thanksgiving, I told a few friends the day I got my BFP. Not sure if ppl are going to keep their mouths shut;) but I'll tell everyone else in person as the holidays come- DS announced at thanksgiving, so probably going to see if he wants to keep telling. It's cute watching everyone trying to decipher what he's saying and when they finally figure out what he means.
    imageimage"">

• slensicslensic member
    edited November 2013
    1-Week/Fruit? 8, raspberry

2-How have you been feeling/Symptoms? Very nauseas, I haven't thrown up yet but everyday the nauseas is getting worse. It hits late afternoon and peaks at my DD bedtime. If this keeps up I may cave and get Zofran.

3-Any upcoming appointments/updates? I have my first OB appt. on Thrusday I should get the paperwork to set up my NT Scan then too

.4-When/How are you telling? My parents and bff already know, everyone else I want to wait till after the NT scan so probably for Christmas or New Years, depending on when that is.

image image   image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

BFP#1 9/25/10 DD born 6/9/11
    BFP#2 8/1/13 MC 8/31/13
    BFP#3 11/2/13 EDD 7/15/14 Stick baby Stick
    1st u/s 11/26/13 at 7w, measuring right on track and a heartbeat of 139bpm
    NT Scan 1/6/14 at 12w 6d, normal healthy squirmy baby measuring right on track heartbeat of 147bpm
    1st 2nd tri Scan 2/3/14 at 16w 6d, very healthy baby BOY!
    A/S 3/4/14 still a very healthy BOY, measuring right on track!
    DS born 7/9/14

All always welcome

• 1-Week/Fruit?

8-raspberry

I have been battling extreme exhaustion and sore boobs. This week i had to go out and get a couple new bras and a belly band. I am a FTM and wasnt expecting changes so quickly!

3-Any upcoming appointments/updates?

Monday, Dec 2, is our first appointment! We can not wait to see our little bean and meet with the doc to hear how everything is going to go down. :)

Shared the news with our family early when we found out. We gave them all a personal gift that had "grandma" or "grandpa" on it.

Tomorrow we are getting christmas photos taken by my step sister and were going to throw in a few announcement photos as well.
  • 1-Week/Fruit? 6w, sweet pea

2-How have you been feeling/Symptoms? Starting to get nauseas during the day, boobs are killing me, mild cramping

3-Any upcoming appointments/updates? My first appt is December 19!

4-When/How are you telling? Hopefully we can hold off until Christmas! We bought super cute picture frames that well put our first u/s picture in! We are also getting everyone a Best Grandpa, Best Uncle, etc shirt! Can't wait!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• 1-Week/Fruit? 6w, sweet pea!

2-How have you been feeling/Symptoms? sore nips, some nausea, bloated

3-Any upcoming appointments/updates? Nothing until Dec 19

4-When/How are you telling? We told my parents on my birthday. We plan on telling DH's parents tomorrow. I am 100% happier with my mom knowing. I feel like I've kept so much from her the past 3 weeks!

imageimage

BFP #1 11.10.13 EDD 07.22.14 Stick baby cake!
    image https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/ee/d355aa73ed49767417acbbe29ed0e6.png  BabyFruit Ticker

• 1-Week/Fruit?

6wks.1 day - Sweetpea

Exhausted, nauseous, boobs are aching again, my sense of smell has heightened stomach is a lot weaker babysat my godson this weekend and couldn't change his diaper without gaging and even throwing up once. think i may also have a cold coming on.     

3-Any upcoming appointments/updates? next doctor appt is Jan 2/14 and first ultrasound is Jan 13/14 and i will be 12wks 3 days so 6 more weeks of waiting till we get to see and hear our little one. 

We have told our closest friends and family already we plan to tell more close families during the christmas holidays when we get together and then in January after our first ultrasound we will make our public announcement to everyone.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1-Week/Fruit? 8/ raspberry

2-How have you been feeling/Symptoms? sore boobs, fatigue and slight nausea in the evenings

3-Any upcoming appointments/updates? first appointment on Dec 16

4-When/How are you telling? already told my family . just told in-laws last night

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• 1-Week/Fruit? 7, blueberry

2-How have you been feeling/Symptoms? Awful. Thanksgiving Day and yesterday I could barely move. I laid in bed all day yesterday feeling sick. I finally called my doc and had them call in a prescription for Zofran. I had DH go pick it up along with Unisom and Sea Bands. I took one Zofran and felt exhausted and dizzy so I'm not sure I like it. I may just keep that as a back up plan in case it gets really bad. The unisom and B6 seemed to work really well and I actually woke up feeling semi normal. I'm eating a lot more and getting more water down and I think that helps too. 

3-Any upcoming appointments/updates? December 9 is my first

4-When/How are you telling? My parents know and we plan to tell DH's mother today. The rest of the family we'll tell at Christmas and possibly friends then too. I want to hold off on coworkers as long as possible, which probably won't be all that much longer. I was showing by 12 months the last time and I hear you show sooner with the second. I like the Christmas card idea that others had, but we'll see how ambitious I'm feeling. 

July 14 May Siggy Challenge: Cute Animals
    imagelambs photo: lambs lftsidemovies5.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• 1-Week/Fruit? 6w2d/sweet pea

2-How have you been feeling/Symptoms? Afternoon sickness hit me this week. Exhaustion is getting worse

3-Any upcoming appointments/updates? We should see the heartbeat Tuesday

4-When/How are you telling? I thought maybe for Christmas but my dates for pushed back a few days so idk yet. I guess if I get another good US I'll announce after that

TTC since 2.11
    BFP #1: 3.15.11- c/p
    MTHFR Dx 6.13-Rx- folate and B12
    BFP #2: 11.9.13 -m/c Trisomy 4
    BFP #3 1.18.14 EDD 9.27.2014

• 7weeks, blueberry! I've been nauseous all day lately :( and exhaustion is getting worse (c'mon second tri!) Our first appt is December 10th which also happens to be my second anniversary! We ended up telling some family on Thanksgiving. We're terrible about keeping secrets. But we'll Tell our older kids after the first appt. and the FB world will find at Xmas. Sorry for the spacing mobile bumping.
    Chase Alexander 12-11-01
    Sierra Nicole 6-15-05
    Avery Lyn 8-2-12
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"