July 2014 Moms
Options

I'm going for it!

I had my first u/s and appointment with my Dr yesterday. baby measured with an EDD of July 4, but she said we'll stick to the original due date of the 2nd based on my LMP. I was on the fence about a VBAC cuz there were things I liked both about a RCS and a VBAC. Plus this is a new Dr for me and I didn't know how she felt about them. Well I was like "I'm debating a VBAC..." and she's like "they are awesome! Obviously there's risks involved but same with a RCS. I had a VBAC with my second." So yay! The fact that she had one makes me feel good and that she gets where I'm coming from. So I am officially going for a VBAC! Now when there's VBAC threads I will no longer be wishy-washy, I will say ME! I AM! ;)
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: I'm going for it!

• Options
    Yay! That's great! I'm really excited to try for a vbac. Having a rcs with a toddler running around would be a nightmare!!
  • Options
    While it's everyone's personal choice to do VBAC or RCS. I personally chose RCS with my second and had a toddler at home and I must say it was much easier than the first CS. I was very glad that I chose to have a RCS. I'm going for a third CS and I have no hesitations.

Just wanted to give an option from the other side of the coin. Everyone is different and chose what they do for different reasons and I respect that. That's why we have choices!!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    seells said:

Yay! That's great! I'm really excited to try for a vbac. Having a rcs with a toddler running around would be a nightmare!!

Exactly! I don't need him jumping on my healing tummy. Along with all the points quinn said.

Jknallen...I know there are pros to both sides, which is why I was really torn since there are good points to both. But after talking to my OB I am so content with my decision

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Being content with your decision is all that matters in the end.

Congrats in your decision and I really do hope that you get your VBAC!!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"