December 2013 Moms
Options

TMI question

This may of been posted already but I couldn't find it when I searched. I will be 36 weeks on Tuesday and when I stand for a long amount of time I get a sticky discharge (yes gross) and feels like I wet myself. I will be asking Dr about it at my appt. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I have not in my other pregnancies.

Re: TMI question

• Options
    Probably just your mucus plug coming out.
  • Options
    Yep me! Black Friday shopping I thought my water had broke standing in line but when I went to the bathroom to check it was just a thick mucous.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had this for the last few weeks. I thought it was chunks of my mucous plug but I'm only 1-2cm dilated so I guess it wasn't that yet. Either way its gross and panty liners irritate my lady bits so I'm just stuck running to the bathroom to clean up and/or change my underwear several times a day.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My OB said to just change your underwear because pads/panty liners don't really help and keep it all kinda sitting there
  • Options
    I have had sticky discharge for like, months.  It feels like a gush..happens lots if I bend over.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"