February 2014 Moms
Options

Snoring

Anything I can do about it? Poor DH already wears earplugs and we tried breathe-right strips, and he's still sleeping on the couch most nights. I like having the bed to myself, but I feel a little bad about it. WTE told me to expect this and to wear breathe right strips. Nothing more.

Anything anyone knows I can do?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Snoring

• Options
    I'm with you.
  • Options
    This is me too. I tried everything last pregnancy and nothing helped. The only thing that stopped it was having the baby. Sorry!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Let me know if you find something that works because we have this issue too. Poor DH moves to the guest room just about every night. :(
  • Options
    We are also sleeping in separate rooms but b/c of DHs snoring! Come to think of it, I'm usually snoring by this point in pregnancy but i guess since DH is already on the couch, no one is here to complain.

• Options
    We are also sleeping in separate rooms but b/c of DHs snoring! Come to think of it, I'm usually snoring by this point in pregnancy but i guess since DH is already on the couch, no one is here to complain.
    This is exactly us, except I sleep in the spare room!
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Yay - I'm not the only one!!!!! :) The other half kicks me to wakes me up when I get really bad, but usually he just makes sure he's asleep first as he could sleep through an earthquake
  • Options
    Same. Have the humidifier. Tried the Netti pot. I thought it was a me thing not a pregnant thing. So sad to wake up for multiple potty visits to realize the whole bed is mine.
  • Options
    Tggant said:

Same. Have the humidifier. Tried the Netti pot. I thought it was a me thing not a pregnant thing. So sad to wake up for multiple potty visits to realize the whole bed is mine.

Right?!? I hate waking up to realize that I'm alone and I've prob kept DH up half the night. Worst. Feeling. Ever.
  • Options
    I am lucky in this scenario! DH is hearing impaired and can't hear anything when his hearing aids come out. Lucky for me he can't hear me if I snore or even talk in my sleep and luckily he doesn't snore...yet anyways!
  • Options
    I'm having this problem, only I'm not the one snoring, it's my H. It's come out of NOWHERE and is really, really annoying. 

Things that have helped: doing the nasal rinse right before bed, a breathe right strip, and sleeping kind of propped up in bed. (The propped up part is hilarious to see - he looks so strange.) Also, I tend to find that if I smack him when he's snoring, he'll roll over, and it'll stop. 

Does yours stop if your H wakes you up and you change positions?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yup totally happening here too and changing my position doesn't help :(
    Our baby boy passed to SIDS on 12/6/12http://oi59.tinypic.com/2vaebew.jpg
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    A gift from Heaven...Our Little RAINBOW arrived 1/31/14!

• Options
    I snored before I was pregnant - but I'm sure it was a petite, cute snore ;) now - he says I sound like a hippo! DH only snores when he's been drinking, is super tired, or sick. All I have to do is say his name loud enough to wake him - and he stops immediately. It's kinda weird.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"