Cloth Diapering

Flaunt Your Fluff

2»

Re: Flaunt Your Fluff

• tjkdlhb said:
    I may have bought the new LO's newborn stash - 3 new covers (thirsties), 12 prefolds (Sweetpea green edge) and a RaR, 3 Kawaii PNs...

And two covers for DD- NEW BLUEBERRY PATTERNS!!!! Paisley and Jungle

And I bought a Simplex in Elephants for a friend who's planning to CD.  I've been eyeing it for myself, but cannot buy anymore AIOs for DD... (plus I've got her a GroVia AIO in Vanilla that I won and hopefully a planetwise wetbag that was a giveaway... if they're still in stock...for her shower gift too!)

This new LO will be diapered for roughly $80 birth to potty since I'll be using DD's CD stash!
    My new love is Sweet Pea prefolds.  They are sooooo soft.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• Yay @mandmeesh! Can't wait to see the pics when they come in!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm still pissed I didn't get in on the 4.68 gmd fitteds or $5 kawaii p&ns. Mh thinks 28 NB dipes is enough, and doesn't want to spend any more money before the holidays. But these are deals people!
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • TJ1979 said:

I'm still pissed I didn't get in on the 4.68 gmd fitteds or $5 kawaii p&ns. Mh thinks 28 NB dipes is enough, and doesn't want to spend any more money before the holidays. But these are deals people!

My dh said the same thing. I was doing laundry everyday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• TJ1979 said:

I'm still pissed I didn't get in on the 4.68 gmd fitteds or $5 kawaii p&ns. Mh thinks 28 NB dipes is enough, and doesn't want to spend any more money before the holidays. But these are deals people!

My dh said the same thing. I was doing laundry everyday.

Copy, paste, send to mh. :)
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage

• CLLDLL said:
    tjkdlhb said:
    I may have bought the new LO's newborn stash - 3 new covers (thirsties), 12 prefolds (Sweetpea green edge) and a RaR, 3 Kawaii PNs...

And I bought a Simplex in Elephants for a friend who's planning to CD.  I've been eyeing it for myself, but cannot buy anymore AIOs for DD... (plus I've got her a GroVia AIO in Vanilla that I won and hopefully a planetwise wetbag that was a giveaway... if they're still in stock...for her shower gift too!)

This new LO will be diapered for roughly $80 birth to potty since I'll be using DD's CD stash!

CLLDLL said:
    tjkdlhb said:

They were my favorite for DD when she was a nb... The green edge were a great size! I ordered more because I only had 12 to start and used 3 of them for upcycling projects.... so I should have 21 now for this LO...

• WTH?!?  Why did the bump do that?

• I'm a little late, but we're building our stash for our first. We got 6 kawaii OS bamboo pockets and 4 bumgenius freetimes this weekend to add to our 6 bumgenius 4.0s and 2 Charlie banana OS pockets. We're up to 18 now! Getting there slowly..

Babe is in my current favorite diaper, Econobum... which is basically a prefold with a thin cover.  Matched her outfit!  :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    photo fallinginlove_zps8333e154.jpgimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"