December 2013 Moms

Archer's Birth Story (MM, loooonng)

2»

Re: Archer's Birth Story (MM, loooonng)

• Hope you are are feeling better. Sorry things were so rough. That nut have been really scary. Sending you many thoughts

imageimage

• Oh my goodness (((HUGS))). I can't believe so much happened after we last talked. I hope you recover quickly and that Archer continues to improve and get stronger every day. I will be sending you all the good, healthy vibes I have!

Congratulations, because Archer is the most handsome, adorable little baby ever, and he is all yours. :-)
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • How terrifying an ordeal for you, I was in tears reading that. I'm so glad all turned out ok and you two are recovering. He is beautiful!
  • Oh my I will be praying for you and archer. I always enjoy reading your advice and hate that you are having such a hard time. You and little archer will be in my prayers. Keep us updated.
  • Congratulations on your beautiful baby and sending you all positive thoughts!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • You did a great job, congrats! So scary to have to go through that. I am glad you are feeling better. Archer is such a doll, and I loooooove that name! 

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"