March 2014 Moms

~~~Saturday Ticker Change Check In~~~

Happy Saturday ladies!

1. How far along are you? Fruit/vegetable/other?

2. How are you feeling physically/emotionally?

3. Any upcoming appointments or milestones? Or anything else you want to share?

GTKY:
4. Did you go Black Friday shopping? Did you get any super deals?
Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ~~~Saturday Ticker Change Check In~~~

• 1. How far along are you? Fruit/vegetable/other? 26 weeks, head of lettuce

2. How are you feeling physically/emotionally? My belly is getting so heavy... how I am going to survive another 3 months is beyond me, lol. I am getting a ton of stretch marks already. My mom said she had them real bad when she was pregnant too. I look in the mirror at them and sigh. On the other hand, I am VERY thankful that LO is growing bigger. It is all part of the package, right?

3. Any upcoming appointments or milestones? Or anything else you want to share? Monday is my follow up A/S. Hopefully going to be able to get a confirmation on the gender. I can't wait to see my LO again!! By judging off on the kicks and movements she feels like she is getting big so strong.

GTKY:
    4. Did you go Black Friday shopping? Did you get any super deals? Yes, DH and I went to a few places on Thursday night after I got off work. DH got me a rocking recliner, which I am sooooo happy about. I can't wait to get it next week!! We both got a Carters sleeper for 69cents each. Then Friday morning I went to another sale that started at 6 am. Meijer was having a sale on Carters outfit sets, buy 1 get 2 free. I got 9 of them, 3 deals total. I ended up with 6 outfit sets and 3 more sleepers. I am so happy that I have a whole dresser drawer full of super cute baby clothes now.

BFP #1 10/02/06, EDD 5/1/07 Natural Miscarriage 1 week after BFP

BFP #2 3/28/07, EDD 11/19/07 Natural Miscarriage 2 weeks after BFP

BFP #3 1/16/11, 1st U/S - 1/28/11 HR 132bpm, Missed Miscarriage- 2/28/11, D&C 3/8/11 

March 2011, diagnosed with MTHFR gene mutation

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about You, but since I didn't get the chance, would You please hold them on Your lap and tell them about me?

BFP #4 6/26/13, EDD 3/8/14, Delivered @ 40w6d
    Bethany Elizabeth born on 3/14/14 @ 6:48am weighing almost 8lbs 1oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches.

• 1. How far along are you? Fruit/vegetable/other? 24 weeks. Second tri is almost over!

2. How are you feeling physically/emotionally? On one hand, my back is starting to hurt when I stand up / walk for a long period of time, which is annoying. On the other hand, I have so much energy lately; I'm a cleaning beast in the house! Baby's room is coming along and the house will be absolutely spic and span for our annual Christmas party with all our friends. :)

3. Any upcoming appointments or milestones? Or anything else you want to share? Next appointment and GD testing is on December 18th only...

GTKY:
    4. Did you go Black Friday shopping? Did you get any super deals? Nope.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"