Stay at Home Moms

Boy shower theme!

Anyone have any cute boy shower themes or ideas?(not mustaches or little men) I'm planning one for my cousin and all the cute ideas I'm finding are for girls!

Re: Boy shower theme!

• My mom just got an invitation to one that is nautical - little sailboats and stuff, it was pretty cute.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We usually choose a theme that is the same as the nursery.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hollylb3Hollylb3 member
    edited November 2013
    MomIn2013 said:

My mom just got an invitation to one that is nautical - little sailboats and stuff, it was pretty cute.

This is is what I did (well, my BF did for me, but I confess it was my idea). Turned out super cute.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • I had a train theme.  These were the centerpieces.  At the end, they were disassembled into favors which were post it notes.

• Check out hostess with the mostess...she has tons of themes. I was given a shower that was just pretty...no theme. It was perfect. The invites were navy and green.
  • No theme here, just a yellow and navy color scheme that matched the nursery.

Grant - 6/2/11
    Glenn and Caroline - 6/19/13

• My little guys had an airplane theme. It was easy to find stuff the hostesses said.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Airplanes or sailboats would be cute.
  • My baby boy shower was cars (not disney Cars). My hostess bought signs from Hobby Lobby that look like they would belong in a garage. She bought hot wheels and scale models of exotic cars. All the signs are now hanging in LO room and he has tons of cars to look forward to playing with. Needless to say my hostess did a great job.

To make sense of this theme: My DH is a HUGE exotic car lover. LO middle name is Bentley after the car. 
    Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"