Stay at Home Moms

uggs? I need new boots.

I want to get a pair of boots that are quick to slip on, warm, and I can tuck my pants into when going to the mailbox. I have larger calfs so most boots don't zip up let alone allow room for extra material. I am thinking maybe an uggs knock off. But part of me thinks they are so ugly and it is so unfashionable to tuck my jeans or yoga pants into boots. I don't wear skinny jeans or leggings everyday and I'm short and my pants aren't hemmed short enough to not get wet at the bottom when outside in the winter.

So uggs? Is there another boot that is wide at the top but not uggs?
Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: uggs? I need new boots.

• I just bought some uggs for basically the same reasons. I really wanted something I could slip on and off while holding DS2. I got some black ones with a couple straps, so they're a little different. I hesitated to get Uggs but they are really, really comfortable. I think I'm a convert.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Btw...there is an ad for uggs at the bottom of this page for me. Creepy Internet.

• Loading the player...
  • Lol I have that ad as well. That is so creepy!

• I wear uggs with boot cut jeans, I just don't tuck them in.  I have an old pair that I use as slippers and wear them around the house untucked with yoga pants
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • RedInLoveRedInLove member
    edited November 2013
    I love my Uggs. I have the shorter ones. I tuck my skinny jeans into them, and wear them under my bootcut jeans. They're not great for wet weather though, but perfect for dry cold days.

I also have Ugg slippers. I live in them in the house.

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • And my ad is for ugg-style boots on justfab.com.

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • I have Uggs (slippers) and Bear Paws (boots)- they are just like Uggs just not crazy expensive. I've had them since I lived in Ohio and they made it through 4 winters there!
  • edited November 2013
    I just bought these boots in black and love them. Yesterday I wore jeans rolled up with fleece lined tights under them and was super toasty. They are super comfy to walk around in too--very mom friendly. https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1428907/elle-over-the-knee-wedge-boots-women.jsp
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought a pair of knock off uggs. It has been really wet the last few days but when it drys up I'm looking forward to wearing them. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"