March 2014 Moms

Seriously? DH can go to sleep so easy!!

mfarmer0811mfarmer0811 member
edited November 2013 in March 2014 Moms
He's been in bed all of 5 minutes and is snoring so loud I had to leave the bed! I can hear him with the TV on and I'm in the living room! Geez! Why can't the men get just one pregnancy symptom? I have short of breath, heartburn, and insomnia just tonight!
Anyone else?!
Edited to add: the door is shut and I can still hear him! It's usually not this bad...I think he had a little too much whiskey.
Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

Re: Seriously? DH can go to sleep so easy!!

• My husband literally falls asleep in thirty seconds. Meanwhile, I'm laying here. Still awake. Knowing I have to get up and work tomorrow. Between the insomnia, heartburn, and nightly pees, I've forgotten what deep sleep is like.
  • I fall asleep in moments. It's instant. The staying asleep part is the problem . . .
  • Loading the player...
  • I joke with DH telling him that he falls asleep before his head hits the pillow. He literally can start snoring within a minute of laying down, no joke. Sometimes he snores so loud I have to wake him up and tell him he is snoring too loud. He usually just grunts and rolls over, lol.

BFP #1 10/02/06, EDD 5/1/07 Natural Miscarriage 1 week after BFP

BFP #2 3/28/07, EDD 11/19/07 Natural Miscarriage 2 weeks after BFP

BFP #3 1/16/11, 1st U/S - 1/28/11 HR 132bpm, Missed Miscarriage- 2/28/11, D&C 3/8/11 

March 2011, diagnosed with MTHFR gene mutation

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about You, but since I didn't get the chance, would You please hold them on Your lap and tell them about me?

BFP #4 6/26/13, EDD 3/8/14, Delivered @ 40w6d
    Bethany Elizabeth born on 3/14/14 @ 6:48am weighing almost 8lbs 1oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches.

• My "DH" goes out and enjoys himself every chance he gets. Meanwhile, I have heartburn and indigestion so bad, but can't find the tums. But trust me, when he's ready to come home, he's asleep in less than a minute.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • MeggsMMeggsM member
    edited November 2013
    Yes! My DH falls asleep instantly, snores so loudly that it sounds like a train going by and doesn't get up to pee once! I get horrible pregnancy rage at him at about 3am when I wake for my nightly pee and leg cramp stretch! On another note- we got a humidifier in our room about a month ago when I was sick and a helpful side effect is that it has helped DH with his snoring . He still snores but not nearly as often or as loudly! Win win! Now if I could just get him to massage my calf at 3am.....
  • BabiesFTWBabiesFTW member
    edited November 2013

Why can't the men get just one pregnancy symptom?

My husband seems to have increased appetite...

Breathe Right strips and a humidifier help a bit with my DH. I do get jealous at how easily he falls asleep though.
    Pregnancy Tickerimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DH is the same way. He falls asleep fast and snores like there's no tomorrow. I always tell him it's not fair he can fall asleep so fast, it usually takes me 30 min or more. I can't take the snoring, so I always wake him and make him roll over. Sometimes it helps.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DH doesn't usually snore, but he was last night. I ended up waking him up to tell him he was snoring pretty loud. When I told him he was snoring, he said, "who?"
  • My DH turns the TV off, rolls on to his side and is snoring within about 1 minute. I don't get it. I think he's always been able to fall asleep that fast and easy, but it just hasn't been as noticeable until I can't sleep so easy and do comfortably.
  • Yeah, it's just not fair! I've never been able to fall asleep easily, and I usually try and fall asleep before him. I get pretty enraged when
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"