Cloth Diapering

Rx creams and CDs

DS has a RX steriod cream for his eczema.  Do you think I can use it with his CDs?  I only use a tiny amount (maybe the size of a peppercorn) and I usually cover it with coconut oil.   I really don't want to mess with liners.

Re: Rx creams and CDs

• I wouldn't feel comfortable with it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • I would use a liner of some sort.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Danie007 said:
    I wouldn't feel comfortable with it.
    Yeah, but if I ruin all my diapers, I'll have a really good reason to buy more.  Right? ;) What if I try it with padfolded flats? Those can take a lot of abuse.
  • Danie007 said:
    Yeah, but if I ruin all my diapers, I'll have a really good reason to buy more.  Right? ;) What if I try it with padfolded flats? Those can take a lot of abuse.
    that might be a good idea.  

• Mandmeesh said:
    Danie007 said:
    that might be a good idea.  
    Which one?  Using flats or buying more diapers? Ha! Or both?
  • I would cry over losing the stash I've accumulated first. If you've got flats, or even prefolds, I would be ok with those taking the abuse. I just wouldn't risk it on my pockets.

• Danie007 said:
    I would cry over losing the stash I've accumulated first. If you've got flats, or even prefolds, I would be ok with those taking the abuse. I just wouldn't risk it on my pockets.
    I agree with this.  though I would be fine with replacing messed up cd's…I too would be upset to lose any diapers from M's stash right now.  I kind of love them all. haha

• Danie007 said:
    I would cry over losing the stash I've accumulated first. If you've got flats, or even prefolds, I would be ok with those taking the abuse. I just wouldn't risk it on my pockets.
    You're right.  I promise I won't experiment with my pockets or my AIOs.  You can sleep well tonight ;)
  • Thanks for saving my sanity. However, sleep is something I haven't experienced much of in the last two months.

• We use steroids often and I don't mess w liners anymore. It's really is fine. Even on my aios
    Okay, that's what I wanted to hear! Thanks!
  • We use steroids often and I don't mess w liners anymore. It's really is fine. Even on my aios
    Yep, this! There's not enough petroleum in the steroid cream we use to hurt anything.

• I was kinda wondering this myself... I've been using disposable liners just in case... but the steroid cream seems so much thinner than the zinc oxide creams...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"