February 2013 Moms
Options

Mind blown.

I just looked down at my ticker and saw how dangerously close it was to 1. Like, a one year old. When did that happen? Where is this baby? It has me legitimately emotional.

Re: Mind blown.

• Options
    I FEEL YA GIRL.I love my big boy but I miss my squishy little newborn too :-S

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's nuts because everyone told me I would miss the squishy phase. And I was just so tired and lost as a FTM mom that I was like, "Hahahahaha. No." But I do. Some days I wish I could go back and do it again with what I know now. It would be so different.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's nuts because everyone told me I would miss the squishy phase. And I was just so tired and lost as a FTM mom that I was like, "Hahahahaha. No." But I do. Some days I wish I could go back and do it again with what I know now. It would be so different.
    This exactly.

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options
    I'd go back to it in a heartbeat. Big ol' leaky boobs, sore vag and all!

• Options
    Drea926 said:

This exactly.

Right there with ya!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CamMyMan said:
    No no no!  Anything but the sore vag!
  • Options
    krisphil said:
    CamMyMan said:
    No no no!  Anything but the sore vag!

lol you're right, I may be wearing rose-colored glasses here. I hobbled around in pain for weeks! I'm blinded by sweet memories of the squish baby

• Options

Yes! I think everyone freaked me out about the newborn stage too much beforehand. When H was born, I just focused on surviving and I didn't enjoy him as much as I could have.

View Full Size Image
    BFP- 5/23/12 EDD- 1/23/13 DS born 2/2/13

Baby BOY #2 coming in May!

• Options
    And this cycle of repressing the bad memories is exactly why people continue to procreate ;)

I do feel like I did things better this second time around. Or at least I was more relaxed about it, which is almost the same. However, DD2's baby phase went by WAY faster than DD1's!!

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Options
    kelly321 said:

And this cycle of repressing the bad memories is exactly why people continue to procreate ;)

I do feel like I did things better this second time around. Or at least I was more relaxed about it, which is almost the same. However, DD2's baby phase went by WAY faster than DD1's!!

All of this, although at this exact moment, I'm in 3-year-old temper tantrum hell wishing that time would speed up again. Ugh!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"