Parenting

Tell me about the deals you scored.

I only Black Friday shop online, but I know a lot of you are brave, so what kind of deals did you get? Also...what kind of crazy shit you saw.

Re: Tell me about the deals you scored.

• My brother is a deputy and ended up working last night. There was a stabbing at our wal mart over a parking spot. A gun wasaalso drawn. He originally went to wall mart to go shopping.
  • My mom got the Doc McStuffins check in center for $64 plus she had $10 off so ended up $54. Not sure if the $10 was from an earlier trip or yesterday.

I'm going out later since it will be less crowded.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @humptydance I got a Minnie Mouse game on Amazon for leappad for $12.50. They are regularly $25! I think I'm keeping it for DD's bday in February though, maybe even Easter. She's a little young for it now.

• I'm in Canada, but some retailers have black Friday sales. I got a $1500 Nikon camera bundle for $800. 

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We're going to Target later after the crowds have dispersed. We need baby things, and may do a little holiday shopping too.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • We got some movies online for 3 dollars each.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• DD and I just got back from Target. There was barely anyone there. We just grocery shopped to get the 20% off coupon. Of course the guy at the register knew nothing about it and wouldn't help me so I had to wait in line at customer service.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • @vol4life umm do you live in va? I think we live pretty dang close. A couple of my friends were there when that happened!

Yeah I am in VA. An hour from Bristol.
  • @holyravioli I got a peacoat at ON today too, same deal $59 for $29.

It was also 50% off ON and 40% off gap and banana republic.

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• I went to Michaels at 9:00 and got some wreath stuff and lights and ribbon for pretty cheap. Nerd alert!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • WalMart is the only option where we live. We scored a 60" TV for less than $700. We also got a Doc McStuffins doll and medicine bag for cheap. We got DS a mega blocks table with 75 blocks for $25. It wasn't that crazy where we are, but it was super packed. The store was at capacity and we had to wait in line to get in.
  • I used a tutorial that showed how to string ornaments onto a flattened out wire hanger and then make the wire hanger back into a circle. It turned out "okay" but not nearly as nice as the picture.
    I'm planning to make this exact wreath this weekend! Now I'm worried LOL.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• @SunnyDays26, not really. I just bought a plain fake one, some battery operated lights, a bow, and some fake berry things and put it all together. I like being crafty, but I am not particularly skilled at it haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • @sunnydays26 Your wreath is really pretty! Thanks for the tip.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• I went to the mall this morning around 10. I wasn't intending to, but I needed an infinity scarf for my 15 year old niece and Aeropostale had one that I know she'd love for $15 on sale from $40. It wasn't terribly busy, though. We had an easy time finding parking and everything.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • virgin4lyfevirgin4lyfe member
    edited November 2013
    I got a Nook HD for my mom for 80 bucks. I think it's normally 130?

ETA: That was in store at Target.

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • We went to Target for the coupon. It was busy, but not crazy. The toy section was a little crowded. We went to the mall to get my Bday/Xmas present...a new coach purse and matching wallet. I'm so excited about the wallet in particular because my other one was $11 from Target and falling apart after 5 years.

• I am in love with the special offers on my kindle fire. I got Madden 25 for xbox for $5, a lionel polar express train set for $25 and a solemate speaker for $20. Over $300 in savings and I didn't have to leave my couch.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Ruffle butts has swim suits for $5 and rash guard suits for $10. Got 2 suits for Dd for $15
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • I got superhero pjs for the boys for half
    Off and I got some skin care from
    Skinstore.com and my mom paid
    For
    A full Costco trip
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh I also got a fire pit from Lowe's for $39. I almost had a throw down with an employee who cut in front of me and knocked the box off my cart.
    We just got that fire pit too! They had the sale signage at the front by the entrance but in garden didn't. I almost missed it. They had a ton left still. We also got a patio set finally but I don't think it was even a part of BF my DH just decided to pull the trigger today.

• @humptydance I just ordered mine with three minutes to spare! Last year I couldn't get my shit together and didn't order one until April. I feel so accomplished!

• Drea926Drea926 member
    edited November 2013

DD and I just got back from Target. There was barely anyone there. We just grocery shopped to get the 20% off coupon. Of course the guy at the register knew nothing about it and wouldn't help me so I had to wait in line at customer service.

I did the same thing, groceries, formula, a few onesies for DS. I wanted that 20% off coupon so I can go back and buy diapers. :P

ETA - I also scored almost an entire wardrobe for DS in the next size up. Carter's had everything 50% off and I had a coupon code for an additional 20%. And I spent over $50 so free shipping. Woo!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• robinsokj said:

I got superhero pjs for the boys for half
    Off and I got some skin care from
    Skinstore.com and my mom paid
    For
    A full Costco trip

I need your mom to pay for a full Sam's run for me! That alone is worth fighting on Black Friday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"