Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Teething necklace

I ordered a hazelaid amber teething necklace. Was hoping any of you had experience with them? My poor dd has been miserable with fevers, diarrhea, and is cutting her first two teeth. I tried everything that worked for my first dd but had heard good things about these necklaces.

Re: Teething necklace

• Options
    We have friends that swore by theirs but we tried them and didn't really see any effect in either one of my guys... early on nothing much helped around 9 months when the teeth started to really push through the natural teething tablets become our best friend.

Good luck! :)
  • Options
    I never noticed a difference. I think they are super cute though!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They were a life saver for us. My lil man was the worst teether of all my kids. He started teething a few months back and he would literally scream and cry for almost an entire day no matter what we did. He ended up with a 104 degree fever and I had him in baths, over the AC vent on full blast etc. He wouldn't even nurse because of how much he was hurting. The next day started off the same and I asked my hubby to go get one of the amber necklaces at the local CD store. He was back his happy self within 10 minutes of having it on and his fever was gone within an hour.

PS - I have the hazelwood/amber for my daughter too because she has horrible eczema and she hasn't broken out since (got it for her in July). I will never have another baby without one :D

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

They were a life saver for us. My lil man was the worst teether of all my kids. He started teething a few months back and he would literally scream and cry for almost an entire day no matter what we did. He ended up with a 104 degree fever and I had him in baths, over the AC vent on full blast etc. He wouldn't even nurse because of how much he was hurting. The next day started off the same and I asked my hubby to go get one of the amber necklaces at the local CD store. He was back his happy self within 10 minutes of having it on and his fever was gone within an hour.

PS - I have the hazelwood/amber for my daughter too because she has horrible eczema and she hasn't broken out since (got it for her in July). I will never have another baby without one :D

Maybe I just need a different kind. Can you post a photo?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    This is the one my son has here and has 4 more teeth with not even a whimper and my daughter has this one and hasn't broken out since. You may need to get a raw one instead of polished and get light colored beads. Lighter colored beads will have more succinic acid than darker ones and raw will have more than polished.

BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"