October 2012 Moms
Options

FFFC

Anyone have anything juicy?!

Re: FFFC

• Options
    Although I know a lot of us were totally against stores opening on Thanksgiving it ended up being so convenient for me. We used it as an excuse to leave my cousins and we figured we could score a deal. Went to the outlets. Got myself an awesome deal on uggs and got some for the SD and DD too! And a snowsuit from Columbia for B for $25! And stride rite snow boots for $17!

I went shopping on Thanksgiving. Shame shame shame on me :(

• Options
    I'm going crazy at my ILs. I love them but I feel trapped in the house. I need to get out but there is no place to go.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I spent last night crying myself to sleep, I was so depressed. That's the third night this week and roughly tenth time this month. Next nap time, I'm going to break out the Christmas tree and decor, play Christmas music, and drink hot chocolate while I go to town decorating. I want to get out of this funk so badly.
    Oh no :-( What's going on?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @luckysquare I'm so sorry you are depressed. I hope you can get out of your funk soon. Take care of yourself!

• Options
    I don't know if this is a confession or a UO, but I prefer sex to foreplay. Like way prefer. Unfortunately, my husband is the other way round!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am convinced that my current ordeal is the result of sex. I am never doing it again.

• Options
    Dude I love fore play my DH is awesome at that shit
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @angelacz87 and @luckysquare sorry you're both going through some tough times. Hugs for you!

I went back out to the outlets today. DH got the wrong size for SD. He got a women's 5 and she's a kids 4. Didn't click that she would need a bigger size. We went back and there was STILL a line! But we waited and they had one left in a size 6!!

I also got a 2 pairs of sequin uggs. They had them on sale for $89 and I saw a few on eBay (with bids and a couple days left!) for $120! I thought about keeping them but maybe not....

• Options
    Hismom12 said:

I am convinced that my current ordeal is the result of sex. I am never doing it again.

I used to get a UTI every single time..it drove me crazy and I actually began to dread sex.
    Me too or I felt like it and then dr would say they didn't see anything. So this time I thought id ride out the UTI w/o going to the dr w cranberry pills, etc. And look where it landed me!

• Options
    My confession is I puked on the side of the road today!

• Options

I had to call APS/CPS on someone last night. They haven't called me back for details yet, but I am going through with it. DH and I couldn't stand by and watch our loved ones be emotionally, verbally (and hopefully not but possibly physically) abused anymore just to avoid rocking the boat/upsetting people.
    I don't like this. Not at all. I could say so much more but I don't want there to be any kind of identifying details.

Thank you for advocating for someone!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"