February 2014 Moms
Options

*****Friday Ticker Change - Black Friday Edition*****

Good Morning!!

How many weeks/veg?

How was your Thanksgiving yesterday?  If you don't celebrate, what did you do yesterday?

Any shopping plans today?

Any holiday decorating going on? 

If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go?

Also, if you celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday, how many family members did you want to slap silly and why?

Have a great weekend!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

Re: *****Friday Ticker Change - Black Friday Edition*****

• Options
    How many weeks/veg? 30, cucumber How was your Thanksgiving yesterday?  If you don't celebrate, what did you do yesterday? Thanksgivukkah was interesting to say the least. Any shopping plans today? No, I've got brunch with other relatives in a few minutes. Any holiday decorating going on?  Done. We put up our tree along with the menorah during the week. If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go? Someplace relaxing. Maybe revisit Maui so the cabana boys at the Four Seasons can spritz me with Evian while I listen to waves roll in. Also, if you celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday, how many family members did you want to slap silly and why? Every single one of them...because my hormones are raging this week!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks/veg? 30 weeks/cucumber?

How was your Thanksgiving yesterday?  If you don't celebrate, what did you do yesterday? It wasn't bad, my MIL and DH's grandmother were a bit much at times but otherwise ok.

Any shopping plans today? Negative. Worked today.

Any holiday decorating going on? Yup! DH is putting up the lights right now and I'm taking down fall and putting up Christmas stuff inside! Oh, also gonna use my shark steam mop for the first time!

If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go? If we're talking warm weather: Bora Bora. Fall weather? Ireland is next on my European list. Also Iceland.

Also, if you celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday, how many family members did you want to slap silly and why? My MIL for trying to make the fact that we have 2 families to celebrate with more dramatic than it needs to be. She caused the divorce that forces is to celebrate twice for every holiday and then bitches about it. Gah! Infuriates me, DH, BIL and SIL to no end.

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks/veg? 28 weeks, eggplant.

How was your Thanksgiving yesterday?  If you don't celebrate, what did you do yesterday? Relaxing and yummy.

Any shopping plans today? I worked today, so no shopping for me.  There was virtually no one in the office today though!

Any holiday decorating going on?  Not yet, but maybe this weekend?

If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go?  I would hate to get on a plane right now, but ignoring that, I'd say Japan!

Also, if you celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday, how many family members did you want to slap silly and why? We spent Thanksgiving with some of the more laid back family members this year, so I didn't end up wanting to smack anyone.  Success!

Enjoy the weekend, ladies!

• Options
    Paris is the best city I've ever visited. My absolute favorite! I recommend Spring or Fall (for whenever you plan it lol). ✈️

Anniversary
  • Options
    Sorry I'm late! 27 weeks/rutabaga Thanksgiving was nice, tiring but nice. I'd forgotten I don't like MIL's stuffing, or turkey for that matter, ate too much of it and regretted it until I woke up this morning. Couldn't bring myself to eat any dinner last night the indigestion was too bad. :-/ No shopping/decorating was done today. Spent most of the day trying to beat a headache...ended up in bed at 730pm. Was planning on an hour nap, but slept thru the alarm until 1145p! Ate a couple slices of bread, and now I'm hoping to fall asleep again... H and I had a great time on a cruise last year, and I really want to do a Disney cruise... Other than that I've always wanted to go to Ireland :-) I didn't want to slap anyone silly Thursday, which was a nice change :-) H's Grammy was there and it's getting harder for her. She had an 'accident' and wanted to leave (?embarrassed). We're trying to get as many family visits in with her as possible because we aren't sure how well she'll be next year...
    formerly skoczera
    ~s.h.
    38 y.o. w/PCOS

F14 October Siggy Challenge - Animals in Costume
    ...image...

August Siggy Challenge-Rainbows & Unicorns

March 10, 2014 - G was born

Lilypie First Birthday tickers    Anniversary       
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"