September 2012 Moms

Woo hoo - Babylegs finally!

They are having bundle deals 3 for $12 and 65% off of others with free shipping. I also used coupon code AFF20 to get an additional 20% off. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: Woo hoo - Babylegs finally!

• damn you, canada! i've been wanting some solid or stripped babylegs for a while!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wish they sold the bundle ones separate. The paisley ones are soooo cute. Damn you flami. I may have to get our 10th pair.

• Loading the player...
  • I haven't tried putting babylegs on the baby in forever. I didn't think they would fit her. Would they just come above the knees?
  • elizabethwigelizabethwig member
    edited November 2013
    harti09 said:
    damn you, canada! i've been wanting some solid or stripped babylegs for a while!
    I have a bunch (8 I think) solid My Little Legs. We don't use them. DS got my family's man thighs - it's just too much. I can't put DD in them because of my OCD twin fairness. They're all regular size.

I just googled shipping to Canada, it wouldn't be bad. If you want them, they're yours just for shipping cost. I can get an official estimate. I have to go to the post office soon for another package anyways. 

I can also gather them up and let you know colors tomorrow. I'm not venturing into the sleeping den at the moment.
    @harti09 ygpm! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I haven't tried putting babylegs on the baby in forever. I didn't think they would fit her. Would they just come above the knees?
    Since L started walking her thighs thinned out. They fit better on her now than they did in the spring. I like them so she can still wear her summer dresses or cute shorts without having to wear tights. DH hates when she is in tights and pants, onesies, whatever. Try them again, you might like them

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"