December 2013 Moms
Options

7 days...

And I will be having my little girl.  And I'm sooo not ready!!!! Anyone else?  

Re: 7 days...

• Options
    I'm the opposite, I'm SO ready for my baby girl to get here! And I'm only 36 weeks
  • Options
    I've got six days left til my EDD and I still have lots of things to do (all small, unnecessary stuff), and I want her to come now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a RCS scheduled for tues. So 4 more days, but I'm ready. I just kind of want to get on with it. I have had a good pregnancy but am ready to meet Little Man, and figure what ever I don't have or haven't done will get done eventually. Good luck Momma, it will be fine.
  • Options

I'm the opposite, I'm SO ready for my baby girl to get here! And I'm only 36 weeks

Same here!

• Options
    I've been ready. MW and I have thought she might come early but I think it's just wishful thinking.

• Options
    37 weeks on Monday and so ready!
  • Options
    I'm being induced tuesday and I have everything ready and am just anxiously awaiting my little teddy grahm's arrival. Honestly if I could fast foward to tuesday I would. I'm so impatient.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Its small things not done yet but this munchkin, I'm actually kind of nervous. Good luck to all of y'all. I'll continue to run around with my head chopped off 
  • Options
    I'm being induced tuesday and I have everything ready and am just anxiously awaiting my little teddy grahm's arrival. Honestly if I could fast foward to tuesday I would. I'm so impatient.
    We call lo teddy graham too. He looked like one at our first ultrasound! :)

I am more than ready for his arrival!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm 10 days out and have a ton to do. Nesting instinct, where are you?????
  • Options
    1 week tomorrow. Trying to be zen about it. I have a few things still to do, but I'm so over being pregnant. Trying to focus in enjoying my last few days without a newborn. My youngest is sick so that is helping in that I do not want the baby coming until he gets well
  • Options
    After today I am so ready for Kaleb. There's a few things left to do and SO is being super helpful but I want my baby now!!
  • Options

We call lo teddy graham too. He looked like one at our first ultrasound! :)

I am more than ready for his arrival!

That's exactly why we call LO teddy grahm! The ultrasound tech said it and I was so overwhelmed with seeing him for the first time and cuteness, I cried lol. F was tearing up as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"