May 2014 Moms

What do you think?

I figured Id show pictures and see what you guys think. Sorrrrrrry for another nub picture that we all keep positing. But what do you think? I really don't care either way what we are having I just want to know so we can start planning everything. It's so hard for us to even maintain healthy pregnancies or even get pregnant for that matter :-/ I've lost 2 babies along this journey because of MTHFR and I have our healthy 18 month old that was conceived through infertility treatment. This one came along RIGHT after my last D&C when I lost out 2nd angel baby. Well anyway, they said boy. But I'm seriously not seeing it. Am I blind or something?! We would love another boy because the boys will be literally a week apart on birthdays so we can just reuse EVERYTHING we have! Just need to buy this baby furniture, crib bedding and nursery paint. And that's literally it! We have another ultrasound in 3 weeks so we'll get to see/try again for gender. Which is totally fine with me. This kid had its cord all wrapped between its legs as you can see in the pictures. I announced here right after we found out it was a "boy" but then I re-watched our ultrasound video just now and Im not so sure. It was sooooo obvious with my other son at this same age, 15 weeks. There was literally no denying it! This was an elective scan anyway. Just thought id see what you all think! thanks for playing the guessing game :) What I'm pointing to in 2 of the pictures is the cord...just FYI. In the last one I can see what may be the boy goods but who knows!

Re: What do you think?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"