Well, THAT was embarrassing... — The Bump
December 2013 Moms

Well, THAT was embarrassing...

So I'm at Target to get clips to put up the Christmas lights. I had the box of clips and a baby sweatshirt in hand, at the furthest corner of the store from the bathroom when I feel like my nose is running. NBD, I've had a nasty cold all week. Reach up to wipe my nose...and it's bleeding. The second I realize it, it ceases to just bleed and is gushing. Completely down my white shirt, smeared all over my face, running down my arm as I attempt to cover my nose, dripping all over the floor. And I'm running to the bathroom in front of Target Black Friday shoppers. Fantastic. At one point I stopped and strategically peeled off my outer shirt (thank goodness for layers) so I didn't look like I had been hacked. But there is clearly still blood everywhere. Everyone who comes in the bathroom looks horrified. The garbage looked like someone was murdered. UGH so not a proud moment.
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Well, THAT was embarrassing...

• This happened to me at work a few weeks ago. :( Not fun, sorry it happened to you in the store! Did it get on the merchandise, too?
  • That doesn't sound fun! Sorry you had to deal with that. I hate when weird things happen to me in public places. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh no. I've had that happen, too, but not to the point of gushing. I'm so sorry.

• You should have told people some ahole shopper punched you, would have sounded cool. ;)
    Aycul18Chichigoimrachellea
  • I'm sorry :-( that sucks!
  • I would have used this to my advantage to scoot through the absolutely ridiculous checkout line, lol. Sorry you had to deal with that!
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (zHjr)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards