July 2014 Moms
Options

Blessings and goodbye

These forums are just too judgemental and damaging rather than supportive and uplifting. I am fortunate to have amazing women in my life to lean on and chat with, eem if they are not having a baby the same month as me. I send all of you blessing for a healthy, satisfying, joyful pregnancy am birth. I don't want to participate in this toxic environment. To all you crunchy holistic hippy mamas, find your tribe and avoid the haters. Peace!

Re: Blessings and goodbye

• Options
    Huh. I've gotten plenty of support here. ::shrugs::  Buhbye!

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    tourqeyestourqeyes member
    edited November 2013
    I hope that made you feel better, hello & goodbye.

ETA: Your intro was on Wednesday. That is not the record for the fastest GBCB but you should be proud of yourself as you lasted 3 days.

• Options
    Hey, gotta do what's best for you and a healthy and happy pregnancy journey! Wish you well!
  • Options
    See ya.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm feeling a RHO_ _ theme today:

• Options
    ^^ I agree, I was originally coming in to post my condolences.

• Options
    biglewzer said:

the sad part that really annoys the piss out of me is that the majority of people who clicked on this post were concerned (based on your title) that you were having a miscarriage. 

Go eff yourself. 

ETA: I miss blue bubbles
    THIS! seriously? GTFO.
  • Options
    biglewzer said:
    the sad part that really annoys the piss out of me is that the majority of people who clicked on this post were concerned (based on your title) that you were having a miscarriage, and genuinely wanted to offer you support. 

Go eff yourself. 

This. That irritates me so much I just want to tell you good riddance and I kinda love your 3 day GBCB.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

These forums are just too judgemental and damaging rather than supportive and uplifting. I am fortunate to have amazing women in my life to lean on and chat with, eem if they are not having a baby the same month as me. I send all of you blessing for a healthy, satisfying, joyful pregnancy am birth. I don't want to participate in this toxic environment. To all you crunchy holistic hippy mamas, find your tribe and avoid the haters. Peace!

Also, QFP.
  • Options
    I don't think a goodbye was necessary.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This was a really necessary post. Glad you're not having a miscarriage, which is what brought me here. I think this is a great group of women, but if you don't, just go. No need to post a rude fake goodbye.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BFP#2 7/3/13.  U/S at 6w4d showed 1 heartbeat at 127 bmp and 2 empty sacs.  MMC discovered at 10w4d.  D&C 8/27/13.  Pathology showed normal boy.  Missing our babies every day.
    BFP#3 10/29/13!  Beta#1 at 4w5d - 2141, beta#2 at 5w1d - 7651!  U/S 11/21/13 showed baby measuring 2 days ahead with a heartbeat of 127 bmp!
  • Options
    biglewzer said:

the sad part that really annoys the piss out of me is that the majority of people who clicked on this post were concerned (based on your title) that you were having a miscarriage, and genuinely wanted to offer you support. 

Go eff yourself. 

This is why I clicked! Not cool.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Agree with all of the above!
  • Options
    Snooze fest. Buh-bye.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Go eff yourself. 

This is why I clicked! Not cool.
    Ditto. 
    9.08.12 BFP! | 11.01.12 MMC Discovered at 12 weeks| 11.06.12 D&C 
    11.25.13 BFP#2| 4.07.14 TEAM PINK!!!|EDD 8.8.14 Please be our Rainbow Charlotte Grace <3
    7.01.15 BFP#3| 10.06.15 TEAM BLUE!| EDD 3.02.16
    PgAL/PAL always welcome
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"