Parenting

Remember the "fake hunt" thread?! Here's more!

So awesome news. More drama. My husband has a thick beard. Last thanksgiving dh aunt said over and over how it was ugly, made him look homeless, made him not look good. Literally over and over. She's old so she got a semi pass but I still told her we loved it etc. so today dh sister who always says rude things and is shallow herself decided to tell dh his beard was ugly. "Are you gonna keep that thing" in a ugly tone. That it hid his looks and made him look homeless and creepy. Thanks. I'm sick of her always making weight comments on everyone and bluntly telling us her rude opinions. So today I noticed dh was upset.
I took him aside and asked what's up? He told me about it and that it just makes him insecure about it and hates all the negative at him. He wasn't mopy just told me he hates all the negative comments. I wasn't around when she told him this. So I decided to talk to her

I nicely told her hey it's upsetting me that people keep saying crap about how he looks. I LOVE his beard and it is sexy. It matters what I think and that we like. It. I was very nice and she became instantly confrontational. Saying she didn't say that and that he needed to stop being sensitive, like about the fake elk hunt. Whatever

So I just say ok well I'm just telling you we like it so please stop with the negative comments. She's pissed. Goes to talk to my hubby.

Starts telling him he was too sensitive and needed to get over it. Blah blah and she started yelling at him. He stood up and told her to get away and to just stop. So she just kept on being a bitch and they start yelling. She grabs his hair, scratches his face. He grabs her wrist to keep her from doing it again. She screams let go I'm pregnant. Ok so he did. Then she threw her sprite in his face. He just looked down, bent over and started picking up trash. He had been outside putting up deer stand corn for dad.

So she comes in pissed and of course her mom is coddling her taking her side. Told her that I gave her a tongue lashing....wtf ever. Anyways soooo there is some nice drama. Asses

Sorry for punctuation and wall of text. I'm mobile bumping and feeding dd
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Remember the "fake hunt" thread?! Here's more!

• I'm sorry your H's family is so shitty to him. I wish I could hug you both (<--creepy). It sounds like maybe y'all need to distance yourselves from them. Show them that you're not going to take their crap anymore.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• I know. And dh is sexy. I cannot get enough of that beard;) just pisses me off. I was so sick of her shit and I'm not going to let her continue on my husband. F her
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks. Sorry again for grammar but I was being quick:) my hub is such a great man and father. That's why it kills me. He'd say something if it was about me
  • Spapeggy said:
    I know. And dh is sexy. I cannot get enough of that beard;) just pisses me off. I was so sick of her shit and I'm not going to let her continue on my husband. F her
    Uh, yeah clean and neatly groomed hair and beard =/= homeless looking. WTF? 

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• ReeseFox said:

Spapeggy said:

I know. And dh is sexy. I cannot get enough of that beard;) just pisses me off. I was so sick of her shit and I'm not going to let her continue on my husband. F her

Uh, yeah clean and neatly groomed hair and beard =/= homeless looking. WTF? 

Yes he grooms it and everything.

• pobrecita said:

Who the fuck talks about other peoples appearance?! Like for real.

You have no idea! I told I had started running, she interrupted me to say oh great I'm proud of you..... Ummm ok I was telling a story about starting to run with I didn't know I was pregnant last summer. Umm thanks.
  • Wow, what a nut job. I'm sorry you guys have to deal with that. I couldn't deal with that kind of crazy. I'd slap someone.
    ✯             ✯              ✯          ✯               ✯     ✯             ✯         ✯     ✯          ✯                   
  • It all sounded like regular dysfunction.....until she started getting physical. Wtaf? That is just insane. Keep your distance.
    image image
  • your DH sounds sweet and they just sound like assholes, I just don't even know how you should deal with them. I would definitely get some distance.

imageimage
  • Yeah, I agree with PP. If your H is willing, you should definitely distance yourselves from them. What assholes.
    -------------------------------------
  • Toxic people. You need to distance yourselves if your husband will go with it

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I don't understand why your husband would continue a relationship with people like this.  This is the type of people you want your children exposed to. 
  • Maybe you and DH should have a talk about seriously distancing yourselves from his family.  That does not sound like a healthy environment for anyone to be in.  Where were the kids while all of this was going down?

• I hate when K grows his beard beyond a goatee type but that's me. He has to like it and be okay with it, as his wife it's still not even my call. I would cutabitch that gets onto him about his looks. I would not see them for holidays anymore. Whatacunt.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• He has 4 brothers and sisters. His family usually very great except this sister is so shallow. She wouldn't date a guy because his teeth were messed up even if he was the best man for her. Maybe why she never married till 35. She was always crying she was lonely but was so picky it was insane. His parents are great with the kids, really great. So are the uncles and aunts. Just lately they have been making some bad decisions. Unfortunately my son was right around and saw dh yell at her and her pull his hair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"