December 2013 Moms

What I am doing vs. what I should be doing

I am in my yoga pants watching cheesy Christmas movies on Lifetime.  I should be going into my classroom to get the final things done for my long term sub that starts on Monday.  I have a feeling where I will be spending the rest of the morning will be on my couch.  I am going to be so annoyed when I have to go into the classroom on Sunday..................
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What I am doing vs. what I should be doing

• Loading the player...
  • @agriffin620 you should definitely just stay in your pajamas and hang out unless you absolutely have to get something done today.  A relaxing day in pajamas sounds magical.
  • I'm poking around on here, Tumblr, and WoW. I really should be getting ready to leave for Thanksgiving with the in-laws, since we're leaving in 15 minutes. Oops.

• What I should be doing : making cookies for my brothers work party this weekend

What I am doing : TB, FB, and about to go shovel the driveway.

• NYMama1 said:

@agriffin620 you should definitely just stay in your pajamas and hang out unless you absolutely have to get something done today.  A relaxing day in pajamas sounds magical.

@NYMama1 I've been looking forward to this day for a while. I haven't had a real day off in a very long time. I don't know why I feel guilty relaxing right now, though. :( Maybe I can still get a few things done, but stay in my pj's doing them. I just remembered I have to go to the bank, too, but that means I have to leave the house. I think I'll save that for tomorrow. Do you work until 5:00?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @agriffin620 I work until 4pm, which is not too bad.  Please do not feel guilty for relaxing.  Enjoy your day off.  You definitely deserve it!
  • I'm working from home today, in my PJs which is lovely. I get so much more done at home than at work, so I don't feel bad about being on here, FB and hitting up the 50% off Gap Baby sale.
  • Thanks @NYMama1. I hope the workday goes by fast for you! Only a few hours left. :)

• Thanks @M&H2011 I will try!!

• I've got nothing to do and that is exactly what I am doing! Baby will be here on Monday so I am taking advantage of this downtime.
  • I can't post from my PC anymore. Waaaah! I am lazily bumping on my front porch while I pay three ladies to clean my house. Sorrynotsorry.

image Lilypie - (zGBv)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm watching a dork marathon right now. Just finished The Hobbit and now I'm watching Return of the King.

• Should be finishing up paperwork to close out November home visits.

Just got home from finishing stocking stuffer shopping and shopping for our god children so things can be shipped this week.

• I cleaned up the lower level of my house (I almost said 'my downstairs' and then I realized that might leave too much room for interpretation lol) so I have no guilt laying in bed bumping right now, especially since LO will be here tuesday and I need all the rest I can get.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Pedicure, lunch and now laying around watching gladiator. 300 is on next. I'm so lucky
  • Am out shopping but should be packing and doing laundry.
  • MEP923MEP923 member
    edited November 2013
    I'm sneaking onto mobile bumping when I should be doing the dishes and cleaning.

imageimage

• I should be showering so that when DH gets back we can pack up the sushi and take it to his parents... Instead I'm sitting on the couch on TB... In my defense I've been standing and slaving away Over sushi making for like 3 hours... Mama needs rest!
  • I forced myself to turn off the tv, take a shower and go into my classroom.  Everything is now ready to go for my long call sub.  Let the maternity leave begin!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I should be doing anything productive. Anything from my long list of to-do-before-baby-gets-here would be acceptable. Instead, I went for a massage and got my eyebrows waxed. Now I need to frantically tidy or something before hubby gets home and realizes I've done nothing.... For the 3rd day in a row lol
  • I should be finishing the Christmas decorations and cleaning up the house.

Instead, I just made a giant plate of stuffing and mashed potatoes and got on TB.  Oh how the Thanksgiving leftovers make me so much happier.image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"