April 2013 Moms

Ok, seriously?!!!

It's not even Black Friday yet and a lot of the things I was planning on buying are sold out. We moved in the past few months and we needed to buy picture frames. 100% sold out from Kohl's.com. Really? Who is ordering tons of picture frames on thanksgiving?! The car seat I was looking at wasn't even on sale and it's sold out!!!! Ugh. Irritating. 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Ok, seriously?!!!

• Kohl's BF sales have been active since Tuesday at 12:01am . :-/ I'm sorry you didn't get what you were looking for.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Try michaels...they have tons of frames that are always on sale plus they have coupons. I don't know what their Black Friday is looking like but I would check it out just in case.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Try michaels...they have tons of frames that are always on sale plus they have coupons. I don't know what their Black Friday is looking like but I would check it out just in case.
    I was also going to suggest Michaels. Their frames are 30% on an average day, so no matter what you can probably get a deal.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hobby Lobby's are usually 50% off too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Def hobby lobby! They will be 50% off & if they are not this week they will be next week. Plus look for coupons for additional savings :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"