Trying to Get Pregnant

Weird Turkey Dreams

Every year I get the weirdest dreams from eating my weight on poultry. This year topped them all! I met Sheldon (the character, not the actor) and he impregnated me through osmosis. Hubs was incredibly honored, saying that I was carrying the next great genius. I cried and cried and said I wanted to go home. Sheldon had me moved into a house where he could control everything I saw, ate, and listened to. He did allow me to have all the ice cream cake I wanted though.
So anyone else have weird dreams thanks to the delicious food we all ate?
P.s. dinner at the in-laws was an absolute shit show. Worst day ever. Thank God for wine!!
TTC #1 since 6/2013
imageimageimage

Re: Weird Turkey Dreams

• I did. It was a very gross dream though.    I dreamt that i was shopping in some mall with a whole bunch of family and friends,  and i had gotten my period,  it was bad.    My tampon was overflowing and I could not find a bathroom with a tampon machine.   I didn't have any on me.  I kept going to all ends of the mall to check all the bathrooms.   The first bathroom was outside like a pavilion full of outhouses.....the 2nd one was up an elevator and was the dirtiest,  nastiest bathroom ever.   No tampon machine,  but there was a tampon sitting on the sink in the single stall bathroom.   I took mine out and went to pick up the one sitting on the counter.    IT WAS USED AND BACK IN THE WRAPPER.   sooo disgusting.  Now my full tampon is out,  and i have no new one to put in.   My sister ended up guiding me to a nice clean bathroom with a tampon machine and all was right in the world again.      So gross and so odd.....i blame the turkey !

Why in the world would i dream about something so gross and terrible ??? 

:-?

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At least you didn't dream this! ;-)
  • Loading the player...
  • I dreamt I was Kim kardashian.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"