Secondary IF

SouthernMomma: Brantley updates?

CheesyPeasCheesyPeas member
edited November 2013 in Secondary IF
Just wondering if there have been any recent developments with the little man. I think of him a lot. Hopefully he's doing well!
November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

Re: SouthernMomma: Brantley updates?

• Awe, this warms my heart that you care so much! <3 Little man is doing wonderful!!! He was finally released from the nicu and got to come home a couple days ago. He's still got some unknown challenges ahead of him, he will be deaf and he does have some severe brain damage BUT we are all so thankful he is alive and he is finally home! That little guy is a FIGHTER! Thank you for checking in on him!! If you want to continue to follow his progress and see pictures, the family has a facebook page just for him, feel free to "Like" it. I know they appreciate all the support they can get right now!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Brantley/1381435242100976

• What fantastic news that he's out of the NICU and home for Thanksgiving! He definitely sounds like a fighter. I'm sad to hear that he has severe brain damage but I'm also hopeful; it's crazy how resilient the human body is in infancy and childhood.  I'll definitely be following his updates on facebook.
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"