Cloth Diapering

Anyone else?

Completely OT but, anyone else annoyed with their family? My step dad and brother are giving my grief because I won't give my 8 mo dd sugary pie.
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone else?

• I've got the "you know most women are in the hospital at 6cm! What the hell is wrong with you?!?!" Thanks! Being around jerks like you is why I'm still here. I just couldn't live with myself if I missed spending all of this quality family time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Loading the player...
  • Yuck to the foot spa, but I'm glad you got your ice cream maker @TJ1979
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Completely OT but, anyone else annoyed with their family? My step dad and brother are giving my grief because I won't give my 8 mo dd sugary pie.

Ha. I was just posting on my BMB that my mother decided to give my 5 week old cool whip to quiet her bc I didn't bring a pacifier.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Completely OT but, anyone else annoyed with their family? My step dad and brother are giving my grief because I won't give my 8 mo dd sugary pie.
    Ha. I was just posting on my BMB that my mother decided to give my 5 week old cool whip to quiet her bc I didn't bring a pacifier.
    Serious? Wow.
    I definitely would have punched somebody.  wth?

I was in the kitchen since 7am this morning…just got done with the last load of dishes at 9:30.  I was pretty happy, in my own little world, aside from the fact that the hundred times I called MH to talk to him, ask his opinion, taste test, etc. he ignored me and continued on his conversations with his family. 

awesome. thanks

maybe it's a me problem….if I'm calling MH's name a hundred times in a day. haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh and I am cranky because I had dd take a nap... Yes, I am cranky, because you are giving me grief about putting my kid down for a nap.

I'm sorry that you guys are having less than stellar turkey days though!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Gee, the worst thing about my T Day was that my dad was all excited about having bought a Baby's First Christmas stocking for ds2.....then he got mad and yelled at my mom that "it was the only one available" when she pointed out that it was the wrong color....so now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with a pink stocking. (save for a future granddaughter maybe?)

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • My older bro was a dick to me at dinner. Mom was getting the kids plates. His youngest is 2 months older than my son. I warned him that maybe my sweet potatoes weren't advisable since it's essentially butter and sugar with a tiny bit of sweet potato (I mix 2 cups of marshmallow into the butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar sauce and then top it with more marshmallows, so super sweet). He just got all snippy and gave his kid a huge pile of it just because I warned him not to. I mean he could do what he wants, it's his kid, but he doesn't have to be a dick about it.

Oh, and I may be getting a bunch of boxes of Depends for Christmas since all I really want are diapers and my family doesn't think it's a real present for me. Boo!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"