Happy Thanksgiving. — The Bump
Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Happy Thanksgiving.

Good luck today.  I don't know about you, but I'm not looking forward to being around a ton of people that have no idea what I'm going through and pretending everything is perfectly normal. 

So whatever your situation today, I wish you the best in dealing with it. 
image image

Re: Happy Thanksgiving.

• edited November 2013
    Thank you! It's going to be hard to keep it together. I hope you and everyone else too can find something happy to focus on ... T&p for all
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP 1: 9/19/11 , DS born 5/28/12 @ 41 weeks
    BFP 2: 11/8/13, NMC 11/27/13 @ 8w4d, we love you sweet baby!
    BFP 3: 5/16/14 Stick, sweet little one!
  • I found the anticipation of going to dinner was much more difficult than being there. I was a wreck all morning but did ok. Managed to keep it together even though hearing grace choked me up. Hope everyone got through ok.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was doing alright until we all went around and said what we were thankful for. I know I have so much to be thankful for, and I am, but it was so hard knowing that the thing that made me so happy is no longer a part of my life. I had my D&C last week on Wednesday, and each time I think I'm getting better, something will happen to bring me back down. Its so hard, and with Christmas coming...I just wish I had never gotten pregnant to begin with. My hubby wants to try again as soon as possible, but I don't know if I can ever go thru this again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards