Cloth Diapering
Options

Black Friday CD plans

Is anyone else obsessively making a plan for what and where they will be buying on BF?  Does anyone want to share their plans?

We don't need any more diapers, but I have convinced myself that we need a RaRz cover in Charlie.  I'm also thinking we need another swim diaper and a teething necklace.  I'm leaning towards buying from Sweetbottoms Baby due to the free shipping or maybe Kelly's Closet.  

Ooh, I also want to get some Disana wool covers from GMD!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Black Friday CD plans

• Options
    Nothing :(. I'm waiting til after Christmas. Since all I want is diapers.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That's sad!  You won't be checking in on the 25% off TT sale on Friday?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    All I'm planning on picking up on black friday are some GMD flats and a few of their organic workhorse diapers.  I don't really *need* anything else.
    I may get tempted if there's a good deal on diaper covers somewhere, or if there's a good sale on BG freetime diapers.
  • Options

All I'm planning on picking up on black friday are some GMD flats and a few of their organic workhorse diapers.  I don't really *need* anything else.

I may get tempted if there's a good deal on diaper covers somewhere, or if there's a good sale on BG freetime diapers.
    Jillians has 15% off everything, including Freetimes. Diapers.com has BG 30% off.

I bought my Irwin 4.0 and one elemental from Cotton Babies yesterday. I also bought a Grovia shell, some flip inserts, a freetime and a thrirsties AIO from jillians this morning. Oh and I bought three BBs and my large inserts from Nickis. On BF I'm just watching GMD for flats, workhorses, and large prefolds. And I'll watch AbbysLane for Flips, and Blueberry simplexes and covers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• Options
    littkek said:

That's sad!  You won't be checking in on the 25% off TT sale on Friday?
    Nope. All my TT wishes are spent right now. Plus it stocks at 6am and sleep is very important to me. Lol
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I only needed wet bags and bamboo inserts from kawaii...but damn her expensive shipping from Canada and needing to spend $80 for free shipping...it somehow got me to buy some diapers as well and spend $90. Whoops.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm having a helluva time going through the different websites to see where I can get the best deals. It doesn't help that I like a few different brands and only certain prints

Like I only want the thirsties Scottish rose and storm but I want the Irwin and Albert covers as well and a ton of the RaR covers.
  • Options
    Cotton babies has flip covers 2 for $20 right now! Bought 2.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm stocking up on Grovia Magic Stick. Gonna send it to my brother and pick it up when I visit over New Year's.

All of a sudden it's impossible to find here in the UK. My local CD supplies person says they have changed distributors but the new distributor has not been in touch. I've looked all over online and it's out of stock everywhere. Plus, it's ridiculously expensive here.
  • Options
    Up breastfeeding.

I'm thinking two new wet bags and some diaper cream. I really don't need anything else.
  • Options
    I stayed up waiting for nickis sale because they had 4 super pooper tots bots that I had looked for everywhere. Within 5 minutes someone stole it out of my cart! Diaper probs, haha. I spent way too much money. I got both of the new blueberry prints, the fox spots tots bots, rarz Charlie, and I just bought 3 tts. Ah! My excuse is I will have 2 in diapers for a long time, and my husband wants as many children as we can pop out so they'll get a lot of use, right?
  • Options
    Are super pooper and pooper hero the same thing because the have some left at bouncingbabies.com. At least last I checked they did

yep, that's what I meant to say, I just knew it was cute with the word poop in it. Haha. Thanks I'll check that site out!
  • Options
    I bought 3 bumgenius 4.0s and a pair of newborn Nebraska Huskers socks from a local baby store...each item was 30% off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"