Stay at Home Moms

kids ruined me.

Doesn't matter that I was up with the boys until 1 am.  I woke up at 7:30 to pee and couldn't go back to sleep.  Dylan woke up shortly later even though she was up until 12:30 am.

Re: kids ruined me.

• Yup, I was up at 6:30 even though both kids were still asleep. Lots and lots of coffee right now!
  • Oh I'm the same. I would NEVER fall back asleep at 7:30.  In fact, I probably wouldn't fall back asleep at like 6. I'd be up for the day, chugging my coffee. You might need to do the same today ;)
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Loading the player...
  • Chapter79 said:
    Oh I'm the same. I would NEVER fall back asleep at 7:30.  In fact, I probably wouldn't fall back asleep at like 6. I'd be up for the day, chugging my coffee. You might need to do the same today ;)
    Coffee in hand!!   =D>
  • I got a charlie horse at 5:30am--by the time I started to drift back to sleep at about 7:30, Reese was up. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • I shouldn't have ignored my bladder until the baby woke up to nurse at 6. my peeing woke up DS2, who started screaming to watch curious George. but of course DH fake sleeps through the whole thing...

DS1 4.4.11. &  DS2 4.18.13
  • I slept until 9. ;) DH was up with the kids. Happy Thanksgiving to me!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10
  • Z slept till 8. Then up and a big yummy breakfast.

It was so windy. I was up at 4am wide away. Passed back out at 5:15ish. 
  • Am I the only one who could still sleep until noon if by some crazy chance I was given the opportunity?
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"