Stay at Home Moms

Ebates...

How does it work? I've never done it!

Re: Ebates...

• It is super easy. You go to Ebates, search for which site/store you want and then go to the site/store from there. Ebates tracks the page and once you make your purchase will get a certain percentage back. Every store/site has different percentages and some even offer other coupon codes for free shipping. The best way I have heard it explained is that it is like going to the mall. The mall being Ebates, you have to go into the mall in order to get to the other stores.

Hope that helps.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
  • I just got 10% on a very large JCrew order and about to use it at eBags for 12% back on DH's new Tumi bag...I think I'm hooked!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm hooked to.  I just started using it a couple weeks ago.  i'm thinking we will put the checks in DD's savings account

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's a good idea @Vlagrl29...wish I was that nice. ;) I'm putting it back into my account for more shopping!
  • lol!  more shopping is fun as well
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"