Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

So Sad (DD and DS mentioned)

Hi everyone. this is my first post on this board. I found out in the beginning of this month that I was expecting again and was elated! It would have meant 3U3 but it would have been AMAZING. I love being a mommy and looked forward to snuggling a cute new squishy baby in my arms again this summer, but 2 days after I found out I started miscarrying and I am struggling so much with it. My marriage is struggling, I am so sad. I just don't know how to start over coming the grief of losing a baby. I don't really have anyone to talk to, so I am hoping that talking with other women who are/have experienced this will help. and I hope I can be someone you all feel as though you can talk to as well. 

thank you ladies! <3
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So Sad (DD and DS mentioned)

• I am sorry for your loss. I don't know if you can ever overcome a loss, but it does get easier. The first few weeks are the most difficult. You have all the physical aspect and also the emotional shock. Please be gentle with yourself and with each other. Your husband will process the loss differently from you. My dh and I went to a counsellor after our loss. It really helped us. Allow yourself to me sad, take time for yourself during the day it will get better.
    BFP #1 7/25/13. MMC 8/26/13 8 weeks 5days Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP #2 11/5/13 chemical pregnancy 11/9/13 BFP #3 12/28/13 "Our HOPE baby"
  • I'm just now starting the grieving process... It's coming in waves and I know I just have to let it run it's course. T&p for you. I'm glad I have this board. Knowing we are not alone is helping.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP 1: 9/19/11 , DS born 5/28/12 @ 41 weeks

BFP 2: 11/8/13, NMC 11/27/13 @ 8w4d, we love you sweet baby!
    BFP 3: 5/16/14 Stick, sweet little one!
  • Loading the player...
  • thank you both <3 I appreciate you responding to my post. I never thought it would be this hard to have a miscarriage. I know I need to (and I am) be grateful for what I already have, but I just keep looking at my dd and ds and thinking about how this baby will never have the same opportunities as they have had, and how I'll never see him or smile or play or roll or giggle. this is seriously the most terrible thing I have ever had to go through. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"