August 2012 Moms

Who watches General Hospital?

I should just DVR it but I only care about the Scorpios, so I watch clips on you tube and I'm at the mercy of their uploads. I'm excited for the Robin is alive shock waves. I just hope it's not the reveal at the altar cliche. But why else would the wedding be happening so fast if not to have the whole scene play out there. I really hope they do something different. Any thoughts? Go ahead and tell what happened today. I like spoilers.

P.S. I can just imagine Felicia's reaction: Yup, been there, done that!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who watches General Hospital?

• I missed it today. I wonder if I have soap network. I need to watch.
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Me me! I missed this thread yesterday.
    It probably will be the stop wedding at the altar moment. I hope not though.
    Yesterday they had Juan comeback as Sabrina's cousin. That was a fun scene with Elizabeth. He brought Sabrina's mothers wedding dress.
    I'm so not invested in Sabrina and Patrick.
    Ava did come to Patricks house and tell him Robin was alive.
    It usually takes me 4 tries to see the whole episode. I catch the beginning at 2 but then have to leave to pick up DD1. Then I catch rest either at 7,9, or 11. Thank goodness for Soapnet. Haha
    I'll give a spoiler later today. DD1 is home so I can watch the whole thing. Unless these children need something from me :)
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Loading the player...
  • Eeee! Today's episode was crazy.
    Want spoilers @NeneCakies ?
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Yes! I got caught up thru yesterday where Robin left a voicemail with Patrick but hadn't left the island yet because Luke, Faison and Nik were missing. Wedding still imminent. Please tell me!!

• So, there was a lot going in today. Let me see if I can get the main stuff. Robert and Anna save Nicholas and Luke. Capture Faison. At the same time apparently Bobbie goes to Luke's and sees Jerry handcuffed to the bed.
    We think everything is done. Luke is going to give the cure to Sean. Yay! Then Luke gets a phone call from Bobbie. Nope, it was really Jerry. I guess dumb dumb Bobbie let him go.
    Robin makes it to the church and the show ends with her just watching. I was literally yelling at the TV "just go in Robin, what are you doing?! Go in!"
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Bobbie, you stupid cow!

Glad to hear Faison on the loose (again?!?) didn't last long. I wish Luke had shot him for real! Meanwhile Obrecht is still in the tunnels? Haha.

Poor Patrick. Pays to check your voicemail dude. I would be yelling at Robin too!!

• Yeah, Bobbie always falls for Jerry.
    Not sure what's going to happen to Faison. They left yesterday's show off with Anna saying she needed to dispose of him for good.
    You're right. I may have missed a scene. I'm not sure where Obrecht is at.
    Hopeful Monday will be a fun episode!
    victoria5month samantha5
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"