Cloth Diapering

I hope you're all happy

Because you turned me into a prefold and cover freak!  I feel like a prefold evangelist now that I have seen the light.  @SecretAgentKate I feel like telling EVERYONE about the glories of prefold diapering now...How did this happen?!  :P  I love love love the ease of laundering prefolds and their cheapness and versatility.  If more people realized cloth diapering could be this easy and cheap... (crazed rant could last forever)! 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
photo fallinginlove_zps8333e154.jpgimageimage

Re: I hope you're all happy

• CrinitaCrinita member
    edited November 2013
    The laundry aspect alone is priceless, they pack easily in a diaper bag, you can use them to fill pockets, you can fold them so many different ways, they double in a pinch as a diaper pad or burp cloth, they are not too expensive, they allow you to reuse covers, they don't bulk up a wet bag too much...
  • Mark me down as a prefold lover who's recently renewed the love thanks to MK!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • The simple trifold within the cover is my latest craze with them, it works if I make it really wide, like as wide as the cover is.  No origami involved, just lay the thing in and snap or velcro.  Seriously, I'm obsessed!
  • Crinita said:

The simple trifold within the cover is my latest craze with them, it works if I make it really wide, like as wide as the cover is.  No origami involved, just lay the thing in and snap or velcro.  Seriously, I'm obsessed!

You and I are gonna get along juuust fine!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• The simple trifold within the cover is my latest craze with them, it works if I make it really wide, like as wide as the cover is.  No origami involved, just lay the thing in and snap or velcro.  Seriously, I'm obsessed!
    You and I are gonna get along juuust fine!
    Oh yes.  I'm loving the pad fold for flats too.  Though on occasion I try some diaper-gami and fold one all fancy to go under a cover.
    I'm loving my flats, not sure I could go back to prefolds.  Well, except for the GMD workhorse diapers in my shopping cart (just waiting to see if they have a better deal on black friday).
  • If I had it all to do over again, I'd have bought flats and covers and a few BG freetimes (for daddy and grandmas diaper changes).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"