Parenting after a Loss

Hey ladies -siggy waring

GoMommyGoMommy member
edited November 2013 in Parenting after a Loss
So I didn't even know this was  agroup until I got a super sweet (note the sarcasm) message asking me to leave and come here.. so here I am.. quick story I have a son, 2 1/2.  In the last 4 months I've had 2 losses. 

Last one was abou 2 weeks ago.. ..

now that I'm in a group wher eyou all have kids.. do I have to write siggy warning? 

Come on Sticky baby!!
EDD 6/30/2016
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
M/C 4/20/2014
M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

Re: Hey ladies -siggy waring

• I am so sorry for your losses. Your LO is cute!

The general rule of thumb is to have a siggy warning on any page that deals with loss. If you plan on being a regular poster, pics of babies are usually removed from your siggy while there. Not sure who sent you here, although I think it was the mc board. Every board has their own rules ( or guidlines the majority agree with) so just lurk a little and get the feel to see if you want to play in that sandbox. You would fit here, and on TTCAL, but that group has a lot of women who are still trying for #1 so take extra caution when visitng there. It was my home for 2 years and I am still uber protective about them. There are several pinned posts toys should read if you want to jump in.

Again, so sorry for all you have been through! You do categorically "fit" here, so feel free to get to know us and tell us a bit about yourself if you want to stay :) 

Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am so sorry for your losses. Like PPs said you are welcome to post here about your son although most of us here worked our way up through those ranks.

There are a few ladies here though that have had rainbows but have had another loss(es) since and are TTC that have a check in. Maybe you could check in there?

Try not to take it personally with the ticker warning. I remember being in a place 3 years ago where I resented all women happily pregnant or with babies. I didn't even go to family Thanksgiving that year because I knew there would be talk of my new niece and my cousins' twins. I was just so far into my grief I couldn't handle it. The women on those boards are often times in that place and are there to deal with those feelings.

I am sorry for your losses. I do hope you can find the support you need . ((HUGS))

TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"