Secondary IF
Options

Progesterone and irritability

I just started taking Prometrium two nights ago and I already think it is turning me into a huge b*tch! I don't remember this side effect when I took it before. Anybody else have this response to it??
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Progesterone and irritability

• Options
    I was going to post asking people's experiences with progesterone. I don't feel moody, but I feel like I'm tired all.the.time, and TMI I feel like I am really constipated :( 

Argh. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I guess it makes sense to be moody, it's the same hormone you're dealing with when you PMS lol... 

and I guess that explains why I feel tired and constipated.. 

Here's a resounding "Duh" from all of us. lol 

Sometimes I wonder.. Am I really this dumb, or do I have to work at it? I'll be sitting there wondering about something, then when I finally ask for other peoples input, the answers seem so obvious LOL. Derp :P 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've was bitchy to MH in the first week or two of PIO shots. I think my body has adjusted though, because I've been less beastly lately.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @kndeckar are you on the vag pills too? 

I always feel like all of the stuff is dripping out of me all day long. I wonder if that's normal? I'm guessing that is why I have to do it 3x per day. Uhh!!! 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no I take it orally. The whole sticking pills up your vag thing does not sound pleasant!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kndeckar said:
    Oh no I take it orally. The whole sticking pills up your vag thing does not sound pleasant!
    Haha! It's not as bad as it seems, but it was definitely awkward at first. Once you do it a few times, it's sort of like putting in a tampon. But it's an actual pill, that dissolves. The whole thing is just weird. I have to wear a pantyliner 24/7.

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kndeckar said:
    Haha! It's not as bad as it seems, but it was definitely awkward at first. Once you do it a few times, it's sort of like putting in a tampon. But it's an actual pill, that dissolves. The whole thing is just weird. I have to wear a pantyliner 24/7.
    I do the vag pills. I find its easier to insert when I lay down and then 30 minutes before I wake, I still need panty liners but seems like its less drip age.
    BFP #1 4/6/09; EDD 12/6/09; miscarriage 4/10/09..............BFP #2 5/3/09; DD born 1/9/10........BFP #3 12/15/12, EDD 8/31/13; baby stopped growing at 5w3d; natural miscarriage..........BFP #4 2/8/13, EDD 10/20/13; missed miscarriage discovered 9w2d; d/c.......BFP #5 10/22/13, EDD 7/8/13; miscarriage 10/28/13..... BFP #6 11/19/13; DS born 7/29/14 {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    I was super cranky and been having super vivid dreams since been on p-monster. I thought my crankiness was because of the two inch needle stabbing in my rear, but you guys made it more sciency and rational! :)
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"