February 2014 Moms
Options

Oops...over indulgence

keags5496keags5496 member
edited November 2013 in February 2014 Moms
I may have just opened a can of cranberry sauce and eaten the entire thing. Blush.

What's the oddest thing you've over indulged in?

Re: Oops...over indulgence

• Options
    Mevaroo said:

A jar of pickled beets. Not sure why, but it was a strong craving...

That might trump mine in weirdness...
  • Options
    Yum!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD 10.26.15

Garrett Samuel 1.30.14
    Vanessa Ruby 2.21.13
    Joseph Michael (born into Heaven) 6.17.10
    Rae Patricia 4.14.07

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This probably isn't "weird", but with my first I very often used to crush Girl Scout Samoa cookies and mix them into vanilla ice cream. And by often I mean every single night.
  • Options
    @golfergirl08 We do the same thing about leaving th cranberry sauce in the can shape!

@karich That sounds amazing!!
  • Options
    A jar of olives
  • Options
    @dreamingbabies I still use the lines as markers for slices! and then I eat 90% of them haha. canned cranberry sauce is my favorite.

recently I ate an entire container of cole slaw for dinner.
  • Options
    Just had my first ever cannoli on Monday. Had to go back to bakery today. Already downed two more.
  • Options
    My BFF just dropped off a cheesecake! Apparently my reward for supplying the recipe was my own pie! .... It's taking EVERYTHING I have in me to not grab a fork and eat the whole thing! And the fact the kids are still up and will see me, probably expect me to share and then tell all the slobbish details Tom at thanksgiving! Lol I have a few hours before bed... No promises I won't cave...

Side note I dont really remember having cranberry sauce ( just thinking it was totally gross from the shape) but for some reason am imagining it tasting like raspberry preserves? Am I way off?
  • Options
    When I was pregnant with my son, I would pour hazelnut coffee creamer over sonic ice and eat it like a sno-cone. So weird!

chaseandchristian again

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was into eating pickles and poptarts for awhile...
  • Options
    @CrisM022 THAT might be the weirdest thing!

I ate an entire container of whipped vanilla icing over the course of a week. Spoonfuls at a time. I bought it to make cupcakes. I didn't make it that far.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @kt_arr I did that when I wasn't pregnant lol!
    And then there were three...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"