November 2012 Moms
Options

BFP

In this case, it stands for "a bit faint positive."  I took a test after I got home from work (couldn't wait until tomorrow morning), and it was a faint line, but it was there!  I am nervous and excited, and it hasn't sunk in.  DH's first words were "oh, fuck."  But don't get the wrong idea about him - he was very excited, and he hugged me and DS, and he said it's going to be hard for him to hold it together at Thanksgiving.  His mom has this "thankfulness tree," and everyone has to write something they're thankful for on an ornament and put it on the tree.  I made him promise not to tell anyone until Christmas because it is still very early, but he said he'll probably lose it during that thankfulness time.

My last (and only) AF since DS was born was 10/26, so I guess I will be having a late July baby if everything goes well!  There will be 20 months between DS and this baby.  That's crazy to me, but I know some of you are even closer, so you can tell me how it is.  :)  

Whew.  Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Re: BFP

• Options
    Awesome!!!!!! Omg it will be so hard not to spill the beans tomorrow. Ugh!!! Enjoy your sweet little secret!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    YAY is this our #11????  UGH and these damn gas flutters won't stop and now I have baby fever
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Yeah! So happy for you! I get not being able to wait! I'm hoping for a BFP in a week too. If I could POAS today I would!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congrats!!!!

• Options
    Congratulations! A line is a line.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Congratulations!

• Options
    Congratulations!

• Options
    Congratulations!!! How exciting!

• Options
    Congrats !!!!

image   My chart 

• Options
    so did it get kept a secret???

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Congrats.  My two LOs are 2 days shy of 20 months apart.  You will fall into a groove with them.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone! It's still a secret. DH wrote "children" on his thankfulness ornament, but no one picked up on it. We're going to make the announcement at Christmas.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh! yay! Congrats! :) Another baby! How are you announcing? Just come out and say it, or something special?

• Options
    We think we might give them a 2-picture frame with DS on one side and the other side blank. Or maybe have DS leave and then come out in a "big brother" t-shirt. We can't decide! My dad was like, "Oh, that's unusual" when I said I didn't want a glass of wine at Thanksgiving, so we might end up telling before Christmas. For those of you who are STMs (or more), at how many weeks did you start showing the second time?
  • Options
    My second one, I was visibly bigger at less than 16 weeks, not sure exactly.
    I told my boss at 20 weeks and my employees figured it out around 22 weeks.

Third time (this one) I have hidden really well. Only 2 employees are suspicious (out of 70).
    I haven't told my boss yet, and only my sis and DD beside DH and I know.
    We are still trying to wait til Christmas to share. I'm currently 24 1/2 weeks.
    I am really careful about what I wear to work and family gatherings so that it isn't obvious.

I think it's easier to hide this time because most people that know me, know I hadn't lost all the weight from DS and still had a bit of a belly.
  • Options
    Congrats Mae! So exciting.
  • Options
    Congrats!!

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Maebb said:
    We think we might give them a 2-picture frame with DS on one side and the other side blank. Or maybe have DS leave and then come out in a "big brother" t-shirt. We can't decide! My dad was like, "Oh, that's unusual" when I said I didn't want a glass of wine at Thanksgiving, so we might end up telling before Christmas. For those of you who are STMs (or more), at how many weeks did you start showing the second time?
    I'm currently pregnant with my second (due in April).  I noticed a different very early; I'm thinking 8 weeks.  I told my boss at 12 weeks and then my students at 14 weeks.  I wasn't quite showing at 14 weeks, but I felt pretty big.  At 20 weeks now, I am in full blown maternity clothes.  I'd say I'm showing about a month earlier than I did with DD (at 20 weeks, I look like when I was 24 weeks with DD).  Congrats again and I hope that you have a healthy pregnancy and baby.

• Options
    Congrats @kangtini! So many BFPs on Nov. '12! Hope to be joining you guys in a few months (we're not trying quite yet, but soon). 

• Options
    Congrats ladies! This is very happy news. Wishing you the best.
  • Options
    Congrats!!  BABY FEVER!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I started showing early. :( by 16 weeks for sure.

• Options
    Chickie79 said:

babies rabies

Hahaha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"