Stay at Home Moms
Options

found something after a playdate

I am so grossed out.  We had our next door neighbors over last night for an ice cream social.   And this morning while playing with the kids in the play room I found a HUGE booger wiped on the wall.  I don't know for sure it wasn't my kid, but he's never done that before so finding one after a play date is quite a coincidence.  Super annoyed too that while washing it off, it chipped the paint off the wall.  Ugh! I will watch those kids like a hawk next time they are over!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: found something after a playdate

• Options
    Nice. :-&
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lol kids are gross! All of them- even yours ;)
  • Options
    You should see the boogers the 14 month old girl I babysit leaves around my house. She's recently discovered the joys of picking her nose, and I don't know how these monster boogers are coming out of such a tiny little nose. I've resigned myself to keeping a box of Kleenex within arms reach at all times and spending half my day chasing her down to wipe her nose.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm over it now, but boy was that thing glued on.  I was just using a wet rag and it wouldn't come off so I finally rubbed hard and maybe shouldn't have.  oh well. At least it's clean now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My sister did that. She had a snot wall right next to her bed. My mom took off the paint as well trying to clean it off.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    this all reminds me of the nastiest nosepicking ive ever seen.  When I was teaching, we had student body elections.  One of my former students was running for class president (8th grade).  The whole room was full of hundreds of kids and teachers.  Moments before he took the stage he picked an enormous booger and wiped it on the wall which happened to be outside my classroom. I looked around, NOBODY but me had apparently seen!!! He went on to win class president!!! The booger was still there when I left my job a year later.  Still skeeves me out. I'll give the 4 year olds at my house a pass...but 8th grade...just no. Not sure why I shared this...ah, memories of a teacher I guess!
  • Options
    cmrand4 said:

this all reminds me of the nastiest nosepicking ive ever seen.  When I was teaching, we had student body elections.  One of my former students was running for class president (8th grade).  The whole room was full of hundreds of kids and teachers.  Moments before he took the stage he picked an enormous booger and wiped it on the wall which happened to be outside my classroom. I looked around, NOBODY but me had apparently seen!!! He went on to win class president!!! The booger was still there when I left my job a year later.  Still skeeves me out. I'll give the 4 year olds at my house a pass...but 8th grade...just no. Not sure why I shared this...ah, memories of a teacher I guess!

Lol, that's disgusting. Reminds me of this boy who used to sit behind me in 8th grade and eat his boogers. One day he asked me out via note. I said no, of course. Years later, I meet dh and we had been dating a couple months. He prepares to introduce me to his step-brother. It was booger boy. Awkward.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • Options
    britt1430 said:
    My sister did that. She had a snot wall right next to her bed. My mom took off the paint as well trying to clean it off.
    My dad told me I had a "snot wall" when I was a kid. He said he was just happy I wasn't eating them lol!!
    LoL I think I'd prefer my kid to eat them, no booger wall to clean!
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"