December 2012 Moms

My baby is 11 months today!!

I can't believe she will be one soon, I can't handle it lol. I know some of your babies will be one next week or so, where did the time go???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: My baby is 11 months today!!

• A week from tomorrow Morgan will be 1!  I spent a lot of this past weekend snuggling with her, when she would let me, and thinking about how far my baby has come!

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Mine will be one in nine days. His birthday party is this Saturday and thinking about all of this makes me want to cry. I cuddle him as long as I can when he'll let me too. Its scary how fast this year has come and gone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • A week from today.  I can't even believe it!

Every night I nurse her to sleep, and for the past week it's been making me teary-eyed.  I need to stop thinking so much :P  In my head, she's going to college tomorrow haha
  • I don't even want to talk about DD turning 1, lol

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• LO was 11 months today, I want to cry :( Where did the time go?! This is the last month before he's one and I just can't believe it. I was warned the first year goes fast, I wasn't expecting it to go this fast!! I want to go wake him up and snuggle but that probably won't go over so well ha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"