July 2012 Moms
Options

Baby talk

This is just a rant, but I have to get my annoyance off my chest! A friend of mine has 2 LOs and uses baby talk only when she talks TO them, but also ABOUT them. So annoying! When you are speaking to anyone, but especially adults, you do not need to say "Hims dont feel goods but he sweeps real well at ni ni" or "hers not sick but needs them sames lovins as bubba"

Seriously?? Does anyone else know anyone that does this or is this girl her very own brand of special?

Re: Baby talk

• Options
    She also constantly posts statuses on FB in baby talk about her kids and comments like that on pictures of them as well. It's ridiculous

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, reading that makes me cringe! Why, why, WHY would you ever talk like that to a child (who is learning from you how to speak) let alone an adult?! Barf. 

• Options
    Yikes! Sounds super annoying. 
  • Options
    Hims/hers kill me. KILL ME, I don't want to teach lo horrible grammar, they have to hear good examples somewhere. I do repeat some things he says, but to him, not adults.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"