May 2013 Moms
Options

Sippy cups?

What brand do you use? I got DD a munchkin one and she doesn't seem to like it. Not sure if it's because she's not ready or she really doesn't like that cup.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sippy cups?

• Options
    We use playtex straw cups

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're using a NUK cup. It has a silicone nipple basically, but in the sippy cup shape. So far, he doesn't get anything out of it, but I'm not stressing and he likes to play with it.

• Options
    We've tried a nuk one for fun. C doesn't get the concept of how to hold it and drink from it yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We've let him play with the Dr. Brown one. Or should I say he has gotten ahold of his brothers and plays with it. I think he understands that he can drink from it because he's put the spout up to his mouth like he sees his brother do but has never gotten anything from it as of yet. The one thing I love about the dr. browns is it can either be a sippy with handles or without. And as long as you put it together right it doesn't spill. Not even a drop from the spout when turned upside down. I plan on getting a couple more when I do start Alexander on sippy cups.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Thanks. Yea DD puts it in her mouth but she'll make a sour face as if she doesn't like it. I'll try a few more times if not I'll buy a different brand.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"