September 2012 Moms
Options

Perfume help

What's a decent fruity or floral (or both) perfume to get my 16yr old niece? I don't want to spend a lot, if there's anything in the $20-$30 range that would be great.
image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Perfume help

• Options
    edited November 2013
    I love L'Occitane Cherry Blossom, it's my everyday perfume and it really lighy. I get the bigger bottle and it's about $50, but they have a smaller one that's in the $30s.

Eta: I missed that this was for your niece. How about some body sprays from Bath and Body Works?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You can get a couple of roller balls for that amount. I like Marc Jacobs Lola, Armani Code...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sephora has roller balls for decent prices--Issay Miyake isn't floral/fruity, but it's fresh and feels youthful to me and they always have that one.

TJ Maxx and Marshalls usually have perfume for cheap--I've seen Lola by Marc Jacobs and Vera Wang Princess, which I think are both pretty decent teenage scents (not that they can't be awesome for grownups, too, lol!).  You have to be flexible getting scents at TJ Maxx, but I always bought my Nana a bottle of something nice there because I swear the woman drank perfume or something, how quickly she went through it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You can never go wrong with Beiber right? ;)

• Options
    What about Clinique Happy? I think that was my signature scent back in my younger years.. and i do believe they sell smaller bottles for about what you wanted to spend.
  • Options
    jessk86 said:
    What about Clinique Happy? I think that was my signature scent back in my younger years.. and i do believe they sell smaller bottles for about what you wanted to spend.
    Yes!  This was my favorite back in high school!  I can smell it now :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jessk86 said:
    Ditto. 

I also rocked Gap Dream (or was it Heaven)... but I'm pretty sure they don't do fragrance anymore. So that is not much help. 
  • Options
    Viva La Juicy! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    ellebee2 said:

jessk86 said:

Ditto. 

I also rocked Gap Dream (or was it Heaven)... but I'm pretty sure they don't do fragrance anymore. So that is not much help. 

They actually do have fragrance. I own two of them. One is Stay and the other is Close. I think they're reminiscent of the old scents.
  • Options
    ellebee2 said:

jessk86 said:

Ditto. 

Me too! They still have fragrances, but they're not the same
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"