September 2012 Moms

Old Navy Sizing

I hardly ever shop at Old Navy, but I was hoping to pick up some maternity stuff with their online BF sale. Do their maternity sizes run pretty true to regular sizes? I was going to try some stuff on in-store to get an idea, but neither of the Old Navys closest to me carry maternity clothes.

Re: Old Navy Sizing

• hmp1hmp1 member
    edited November 2013
    I found it ran big. I would size down a size or two.

ETA: And I am comparing ON to ON Maternity. Size down from what you wear in ON sizes. I agree that ON as a whole runs big too.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• I think in general old navy runs a bit big. I tend to buy things in xs there but s at gap.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought my normal pant size when I bought maternity jeans and they were perfect, but the legging I have were to big in my normal size.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Definitely bigger.  I saved all my Old Navy maternity purchases for the end of the pregnancy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Flowy things you will be fine in your regular size, but their fitted shirts are super big,

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"