September 2012 Moms

Today's Activities?

Who's around today?
"Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)

Re: Today's Activities?

• For me it is a normal day. I actually work a double. Woooo.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • I'm working and then tonight I have to go to the grocery store.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Loading the player...
  • Hanging around the house, getting all indoor Chriatmas decorations up aside from the tree which we'll get next week.

• I'm at the car repair place and then off to work. Regular day for me too :0(
  • We are leaving late tonight or early tomorrow for our ~22 hour drive. Eek.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • I took the day off to get our house ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow.  The kids are in daycare for the morning, so I really need to be productive.  But, after setting up my email out of office, I headed over here...

I really need to get baking/cleaning/prepping.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

Ooh, good luck!  Are you doing it all in one trip? Or splitting it up?

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• kelbel527 said:

We are leaving late tonight or early tomorrow for our ~22 hour drive. Eek.

Ooh, good luck!  Are you doing it all in one trip? Or splitting it up?

Playing it by ear. Pre baby, I could do that all myself in one shot. We will see how my husband and I feel... I work until 11, he works until 1:30AM.

"Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • At the office and obviously working hard, lol. I actually have a few things to work on today and hope to accomplish them fairly quickly and in relative solitude so I can then go the hell home.

• I'm at home with my LO, but I'll still be around.
  • Grocery shopping. Thought I was going to have to take the baby with and we are getting inches of rain. My BIL is going to come watch her. I'm so happy I don't have to take her. I can't shop with 1, how will I ever manage 2?
  • I'm here today.  My plan is to get the Christmas decorations out of the top of the garage and do an inventory because we are getting a tree Sunday.  Today starts the kids Thanksgiving break.  I don't mind having all 4 at home but it is so freaking hard to get them to be quiet for Dexter's nap time.  Let the Legos begin.

@redneckmomma25 I LOVE your sig.  Absolutely love it.
    Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • Working half day, gym, getting max's pics with his cousins for MIL's Xmad present, cooking.

My client better show up because she's the only reason I'm coming in today. But it's raining and my clients seem to hate the rain.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Day-school is closed because schools are, so I'm off trying to entertain a grumple on a rainy day and our play date just bailed on me.
    DH went into the office but I suspect it was only for the free lunch.
    (Formerly MamaBearKendy)
  • I am getting ready for work. I am on call tonight. Lo was up most of the night so today should be fun.
                  image     image
  • I'm around. A normal day for me except it won't be busy whatsoever! I'm still recovering from bringing B to the tree lighting downtown last night. Am I the only one with a difficult child who hates anything we try to plan that should be fun? UGH!

• I'm around for part of the day. I am hoping they will let everyone leave early but if not I have plenty of work to keep me busy :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • At work today. I was hoping our director would tell us to go home early but she is leaving at noon so it seems very unlikely. So I guess I'll just have to whine about being here.

• Well I finished all the work I had to complete today.  Now I'll sit around with my thumb up my ass waiting for my boss to tell me what to do....
    I have a shit-ton of busy work I could do but... no. I accomplished the 3 things I really needed to do and now I'm just

• Giving a math test and prying final drafts out of my 4th graders. School's out at 11:15. Yay!

Then, I'm picking up Boo and attempting to get my house company-clean. DH and I are headed to Catching Fire after grandma and grandpa get here tonight.
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • My last meeting that I have to attend is from 1-2. I think I will call it a day after that. I still need to find a frame to give to my mom tonight for her birthday.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Giving a math test and prying final drafts out of my 4th graders. School's out at 11:15. Yay!

Then, I'm picking up Boo and attempting to get my house company-clean. DH and I are headed to Catching Fire after grandma and grandpa get here tonight.

@KaylaJane27 I didn't know you taught 4th grade, so do I! I also had to pry a final draft of a Thanksgiving writing piece out of my kiddos yesterday afternoon. Then we turned it into a lovely Decorated Thanksgiving card. They were nutso all morning and I was not in the best mood, and I allotted 1 hour of the day, the last hour. Then I made the mistake of telling them to use "their best handwriting", some were concentrating so hard, you could here a pin drop. Bless their little cramped up fingers. It took some if them the entire time and we were slapping glue on turkeys and leaves on construction paper and pushing them out the door. Timing is so important and I usually am a pretty good judge of how long things will/should take. Man, I was off my game yesterday! I chalk it up to being out with a sub Fri for an all-day team planning day and then being sick at home Monday. Two days in a row with a sub AND the day before a holiday break will do that to you! Hope 11:15 comes soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• amandad715amandad715 member
    edited November 2013
    I am off today and home with both boys. We have some errands to run and I need to go to the Y at some point. I have a hard time fitting it in with Will still napping 2x a day. Any tips? I think we'll go right after he wakes up, then come home and do lunch. And do the errands after the afternoon nap. Hoping to throw dinner in the crockpot but I may be short one ingredient. Argh. Can I make a pot roast with just a Italian seasoning or a ranch packet? Eta-spelling due to autocorrect. Sorry for the wall if text. Stupid iPad.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• mnkate said:
    I'm here. Waiting for LO to wake up so we can go to the grocery store. We are bringing roasted brussel sprouts tomorrow. My nieces are going to hate me. ha

I am also having a really hard time picking out paint colors for our living room and family room. They look totally different at different times of the day and it's driving me nuts. So I just keep sitting here, staring at the sample stripes on the wall.
    We have 5 paint stripes in our kitchen, and one giant blotch. At times I'm like THEYRE THE SAME, but them other times they couldn't be more opposite. I need a decorator :S
  • I'm here bored out of my mind. I might actually get all my busy work done so I'll have a clean desk waiting for me Monday!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

@KaylaJane27
    I didn't know you taught 4th grade, so do I!
    I also had to pry a final draft of a Thanksgiving writing piece out of my kiddos yesterday afternoon. Then we turned it into a lovely Decorated Thanksgiving card. They were nutso all morning and I was not in the best mood, and I allotted 1 hour of the day, the last hour. Then I made the mistake of telling them to use "their best handwriting", some were concentrating so hard, you could here a pin drop. Bless their little cramped up fingers. It took some if them the entire time and we were slapping glue on turkeys and leaves on construction paper and pushing them out the door.
    Timing is so important and I usually am a pretty good judge of how long things will/should take. Man, I was off my game yesterday! I chalk it up to being out with a sub Fri for an all-day team planning day and then being sick at home Monday. Two days in a row with a sub AND the day before a holiday break will do that to you!

Hope 11:15 comes soon!

Thankfully they weren't too antsy today. I think all but 1 are turned in so far. Yay! We have about 40 minutes to kill after p.e. and then it's lunch and they're outta here!

I absolutely hate having a sub. Even if I have weeks to plan for one. It just isn't the same. Plus, this class would eat a sub alive.
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • As soon as Audrey goes down for her nap I will start cleaning and then tonight H and I will start prepping/cooking for tomorrow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I cleaned all morning and need to do two loads of laundry and bake one batch of cookies. I have an eyebrow and massage appointment at 3 as my last hurrah since I start my new job Monday. I'm TERRIFIED of Monday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Good luck with the drive! I hope it goes by nice and smoothly! 

• Today is a work day for me too.  Although there is no school today so I can get my kid clients in earlier than normal.  I'm getting my hair dyed today at 3 so I'm leaving work early. 
    \:D/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I got to go grocery shopping with cranky child today. That was fun there were a ton of people at target (like every checkout line was open and had a line. We had no food because we were supposed to be going OOT. My kid screamed bloody murder until I let her out of the cart, then she just lied down on the floor. Fun times were had by all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MommaP12 said:
    I cleaned all morning and need to do two loads of laundry and bake one batch of cookies. I have an eyebrow and massage appointment at 3 as my last hurrah since I start my new job Monday. I'm TERRIFIED of Monday.

Don't be scared! Just think of how much better it will be than what you're used to! Enjoy your last few days off!

• So DH and the girls got to stay in pajamas all day...

But when I came home the kitchen and living room were all clean! DH even pulled the stove out and cleaned around it and in it! M also had a 4 hr nap!

Awesome!!
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"