February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Check In (11/25)

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in?

What's your CD?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently?

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTYK: What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage

Re: TTC Check In (11/25)

• Options

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 2/2 AL (7/7 TTC #2)

What's your CD? 24

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) Not sure.... I thought I might have O'ed on CD 15, but the thermal shift was very minimal compared to how it usually is.  FF has dotted cross hairs and says I might be 9 dpo, but I'm not even sure that I ovulated.  This month has been very confusing for me.

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? According to FF, possibly 9 dpo, but I'm doubting that

When are you testing? not sure... was going to wait until 14 dpo at least. 

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? pre-natal gummies and extra folic acid

What is your current phantom due date? Aug. 9th according to FF

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  See below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Keep trying... I might try OPK's next month if this month isn't it for us.  I've never used them, but with my confusing temps this month it might be helpful to try that too.  Anyone have a brand they recommend?

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Stressed.... I hate that this is taking over my life once again, but when you chart daily its hard for it not to.  I over-analyze EVERYTHING!  I wish I could just stop charting and go with the flow, but I know that's not realistic as I'm a total control freak.  I just want to relax, enjoy the process and GET PREGNANT!

Anything else to add?

@ninthgirl- How was your RE Group last week?  Good luck this month!

@suitern- Good luck this month!  How do you add people on FF?  I know I got added by ninthgirl, but I can't figure out how to add others.

@MrMrsAndBaby- Yay for your FW being over the holidays- that should give you something to be thankful for!  Good luck!  I hope this is the month for you!

@Cathyr1003- Glad to hear you are feeling more relaxed this month- care to share any secrets of how to get there?  Good luck this cycle!

@poohbear2015- Have you decided if you are going to test before Thanksgiving?  I understand being anxious to test.  Fingers crossed that you get good news before the holidays!

@pinkshades- Fingers crossed that this is the cycle for you.  Are you feeling any better- I know this can be such a stressful process.  When will you be testing?

GTYK: What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory? When I was little, I always got to help my grandma make the mashed potatoes.  We had a "secret" ingredient that we put in the potatoes that only I got to know about (my brothers always begged me to tell them what it was).  She passed away 13 years ago and to this day I always smile when I make mashed potatoes with our "secret" ingredient.  I miss her very much- especially at this time of year.

imageimageimage
  • Options

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 5/5

What's your CD? 17

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2WW

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 4dpo

When are you testing? Not until 14dop or I miss my period. I haven't decided. I'm going to wait a while this time.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV when I remember.

What is your current phantom due date? Mid-August

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  See below :)

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Nothing. I think my body is regulating itself and it's just timing and charting that will help.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Like a roller coaster. I'm feeling better about it now, but last week was rough seeing a lot of BFP's and pregnancy announcements.

Anything else to add?

vballgirl78--Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

GTYK: What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory? We spent Thanksgiving at Disneyland one year :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@pinkshades- Fingers crossed that this is the cycle for you.  Are you feeling any better- I know this can be such a stressful process.  When will you be testing?

Not until 14dpo so probably sometime next week. My next expected AF is Dec 8 so I'm  going to wait this out.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MollySmMollySm member
    edited November 2013
    @Vballgirl78 - I'm sorry your temp is so unclear this cycle!  Mine was weird just like yours my second cycle after my loss.  It was really stressful and not fun charting and still not knowing what was going on. ((hugs))  Hopefully things get cleared up soon!

@pinkshades05 - My fingers are crossed!!  Yay for being in the 2WW!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    @ninthgirl - I might not be remembering correctly, but I think I usually had weirdly high temps for the first 10 days of my cycle, and then it would go down before jumping up at O.  I never knew why.

I am doing well!  I had an ultrasound and heard baby's heartbeat last Thursday, so I am feeling good right now.  And hopeful that things will continue to go well.  Next up I need to schedule my NT scan.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options

What month/cycles are you in? 8/8

What's your CD? 18

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) Waiting to O

When are you testing? I will try to hold out till 12 DPO or AF….but we'll see:)

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? I have not looked this cycle. 

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  I do chart.

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I am not sure. Possibly 50mg Clomid next cycle, or maybe take a break from temping/OPK's and see what happens. This past month I have tried to keep my mind off TTC, hence why I have not been on TB as much. 

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Wish it would happen, trying to stay hopeful but am really sad about it.

Anything else to add? Good luck to everyone!!!

GTYK: What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory? My dad cooking a fried turkey many years :) I can't wait for this Thanksgiving to eat all the yummy stuff!
  • Options

What month/cycles are you in? 5/5

What's your CD? 9

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) Waiting to O

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?  PNV and clomid

What is your current phantom due date? August sometime

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!   See below =)

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Not sure, probably up the dose of clomid and get DH tested.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Ok, we have been really busy and it honestly hasn't been on my mind much besides taking clomid.

Anything else to add?  I feel like I have been less bitchy this time of taking Clomid, so that is a plus. I finished my last pill today so that is good. Hopefully I am growing some nice follicles!  Good luck ladies and Happy Thanksgiving!

GTYK: What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory? I have two-the first Thanksgiving that I went to visit DH in Hawaii where he was stationed was super amazing. The other is when DH was deployed and I spent Thanksgiving with my good friends who's husbands were also deployed and we had a great meal and went Black Friday shopping! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @MollySm- Thanks for the reply!  When did you feel like your cycle returned to a more "normal" cycle.  I thought my first AL cycle was pretty normal- clear thermal shift, a little later O, but otherwise fairly normal.  Then this 2nd one has been crazy.  I just hope something goes back to normal soon because this not knowing what is going on with my body is driving me crazy!  I'm so glad to hear you are doing well and you heard your LO's heartbeat!  Congratulations and I hope things continue to go smoothly from here on out!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @MollySm- Thanks for the reply!  When did you feel like your cycle returned to a more "normal" cycle.  I thought my first AL cycle was pretty normal- clear thermal shift, a little later O, but otherwise fairly normal.  Then this 2nd one has been crazy.  I just hope something goes back to normal soon because this not knowing what is going on with my body is driving me crazy!  I'm so glad to hear you are doing well and you heard your LO's heartbeat!  Congratulations and I hope things continue to go smoothly from here on out!
    My first was just longer than normal, but showed a clear thermal shift.  My second was out of control, and I'm still not sure exactly when I O'd.  And then my 3rd started to get back to normal : I O'd much closer to my old O date, and my shift was clear, and it was less confusing.  And that's the cycle where I got my BFP.  Good luck - even crazy cycles can lead to being pregnant, so hopefully you won't have to figure it out!  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options

What month/cycles are you in? 9/10

What's your CD? 13

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2WW according to FF

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 3

When are you testing? Dec 12

What is your current phantom due date? Aug 16 by FF O date, 21st by LMP

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Temp again (this is my first month temping)

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Today I am cautiously hopeful because I'm temping and FF confirmed O today on CD 10 and we DTD on CD9, so I hope it's finally the month! If I get a BFN in two weeks I will go back to feeling hopeless.

Anything else to add? Hi Bump! I haven't visited in quite some time!

GTYK: What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory? Getting birthday cake after the Thanksgiving meal with all my family around.
  • Options

What month/cycles are you in?  4

What's your CD? 12

Where are you in your cycle?  Waiting to O

When are you testing?  Not until FF tells me to, I can't handle more negatives.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV, that is all

What is your current phantom due date? Late August I think...

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  In my siggnature

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Nothing!

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Bout the same...ready, scared, nervous...mostly ready.

Anything else to add? So much!  But it is late so just GL to you all and thanks for remembering me!

GTYK: What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?  Hmmmm....I don't think I have one really.  I just love the holiday because my whole family (immediate and extended) is together and it is loud and crazy and fun!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 1/1

What's your CD? CD41 I think

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2ww

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 12DPO

When are you testing?  tomorrow

What is your current phantom due date? I believe Aug 8/9 if I count from ovulation, not my last AF

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking!  

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Nothing much. We will most likely be skipping the next cycle though. I think I O too late for that wedding.

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Just anxious since I tested too early already and got 3 BFNs

Anything else to add?

Good luck to all the 2ww ladies! FX!

@vballgirl78 - I did test early, got a BFN on Sat and 2 on Sun (the 1st 2 were cheapies, but one was a FRER. I was only 9DPO - so it was pretty early. I was tired of disappointment so I decided to hold out a little. Hoping for 2 lines tomorrow!

GTYK: What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
    Eating a whole tray of rice crispy treats with my cousin before dinner. Good times.
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"