July 2012 Moms
Options

I'm calling out Evie!

@aylafsu88 let's see some more of this cute little bumblebee in your siggy!

Re: I'm calling out Evie!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What a doll she is! What's her favorite activity?
    Right now she loves to color. She will draw all over everything (floors, walls, herself). She also loves to climb.  She figured out how to climb onto the couch and now she is up there all the time.
  • Options
    She's adorable! What seems to be her favorite animal so far? What has been your favorite milestone so far?
    Weirdly enough she loved the turkeys on the farm tour. Every time she would make a noise they would gobble at her and she got so excited. She also loves the neighbors cat. My favorite milestone has been her increase in language.  I love that she can communicate with me and I understand her.
  • Options
    melin_11 said:
    I love her bumblebee outfit, so cute. Does she sleep with a lovey, how many naps is she taking now?
    She still has a paci. We have a lovie in the crib but she never really took to it. I hope that when I take away the paci she will start to use/like the lovie. She only takes one nap and it is for 45 min to an hour. My kid has always been a horrible napper!
  • Options
    How is she doing with the iron issue?
    We just saw the hematologist today and she is finally starting to improve! Her hemoglobin levels are at a 9.6 which is great from the 8.8 that they were.  We still have to get blood drawn every 4 weeks but he thinks that things are starting to improve and that it is iron related. He thinks that her MSPI as a baby played a role in her severe anemia. This is a huge relief especially since they did not find any other issues (vitamin deficiency, genetic disorder, or bone marrow disease) which were causing it.
  • Options

I love this itty bitty! (you know I'm partial!) I was gong to ask anout the eating challenges as well.  Hoping all is working out better.

She makes an adorable duck!

Thanks! I wish my kid ate better. We just got a lecture today by the hematologist about varying her diet and incorporating iron rich foods. My H and I laughed because we try but this kid is so picky! I wish she would eat anything but I do have to give her what she will eat.  Sometimes I think these doctors forget what it is like to be parents!
  • Options
    mightybee said:
    She's so cute! I love her pink jelly sandals in the last picture. How would you describe her in 3 words?
    Smiley, curious, and shy.  She loves to check things out but she is a bit standoffish at first especially when meeting new people or going new places. She smiles all the time!
  • Options
    wheelerc said:
    Bumble bee is so cute!!! What's the most grown up kid thing she does?
    Reads her own books. I have no idea what she is saying but she does.  It is cute watching her babble and flip through her book!
  • Options
    She's so adorable! She makes a great bumblebee!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How cute is she!! How tall is she? Will she be a big sister someday and if so do you think she'll be a good one? :)
    She is about 30 inches at her 15 month appointment. I am not sure if she will be a big sister one day. H and I go back and forth with the possibility of another one.  We are both older and the stress of this one has been rough!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"