Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Two faint BFP...

At least I think. Been TTC for 3 months now. DH thinks I'm crazy, but the one this morning was most definitely a very very light pink. I tried to take a pic but my phone didn't save it. Sorry :(

It's strange though, unless I seriously miscalculated ovulation, which is likely since AF came a week earlier than the past few times. According to my calculations it would be from my "last" cycle. AF has been weird in duration the past few months (had a 2 day period in September).

Maybe I'm just seeing things. I can't get a blood test because of the way I'm scheduled at work right now. Would love any thoughts. Hope everything makes sense.
Married since *7/13/2012* to my soulmate!

Surprise! BFP 3/7/2013, Missed MC, D&C @ 7w5d
BFP 12/10/2013, Natural MC @ 5w1d

BFP 2/15/2014...Katia Elizabeth is due 10/23/2014!
 BabyFruit Ticker
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Two faint BFP...

• Options
    Oh I really hope so! I may have to go to a planned parenthood or something since since it's a holiday...or maybe run down to the med clinic after I'm done today and hope they don't close early. Gotta love holidays.

This would be a great start to the holiday season!

BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh I really hope so! I may have to go to a planned parenthood or something since since it's a holiday...or maybe run down to the med clinic after I'm done today and hope they don't close early. Gotta love holidays.

This would be a great start to the holiday season!

Why do you need to go there? If you get a positive you would call your doc and set up an appt. They won't see you for a while though depending on how far along you are. Usually 8-10 weeks.
    imageimage
    Emery January 1, 2010
    Alayna December 15, 2011
    Angel baby #1 December 1, 2013 4wks 2 days
    Angel baby #2 February 2, 2014 8 wks
    TTC on Hold
  • Options

Digitals take the guess work out of it.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options
    I am seriously sleepy..thought this post was from @TEAOWL...

Congrats!
  • Options
    Seriously. No need for a blood test, a line is a line, with DS I barely had a line on any of my tests. Congrats.
    April's TTGP Siggy Challenge: Favorite Superhero
    SuperMan!
  • Options
    Ugh. This is still going on this morning?
    **siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
    DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
    5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
    7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
    9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
    Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
    IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
    Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
    Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

• Options
    Congratulations 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Drive-bys are all the rage this lovely holiday season. ::lurking is good for you::
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Who goes to planned parenthood for prenatal care?! OP, you need to google before you head over to PP.

• Options
    Sometimes I wonder why I bother.

For those of you who have been understanding, thanks. Maybe I did choose the wrong board but I'm so frustrated by all of this that I just wanted answers. Maybe making that decision at 6 in the morning on 5 hours of sleep before a flight was a poor choice. Still, I appreciate not being ridiculed despite the fact that I'm clueless when it comes to this stuff.

Unfortunately, Med Group closed at 11 today so they were closed when I landed. I'm just going on what I experienced last time in that they required a blood test. I don't have a GYN because the women's health clinic doesn't treat flyers. I have to do everything through Flight Med and they get miffed if I go to an off-base provider without a referral, which is such fun to get (not).

The only reason I thought this would be an appropriate place to post is because I'm confused since my cycles have been so off. Last time I thought I'd had a period and came up strongly positive. I've had AF lasting 2-3 days and then not coming back for 37-40 days, then shows up after 27 this past time. It's just so frustrating not knowing what's going on with my own body and I keep getting all weepy and they keep scheduling me and I don't know what to do anymore.

BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"