July 2011 Moms

carseats

Andrew is in a convertible carseat (myride 65) do I switch him to a high back booster and give Kaitlyn the convertible or do/can they both be in convertible carseats?  I know they don't switch to a regular booster til later...so I'm wondering in a highback in necessary or should I stay with what I have for both of them?

thanks ladies..ps miss you guys!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: carseats

• Hmm.. Well how long do you think she'll be in the baby seat? I want to say get another graco, but I feel like you might be better off doing the high back booster when the time comes, then when Kaitlyn is ready to transition to that booster, Andrew should be in a regular booster, right? 

I'd see how long you can keep her in the baby seat. Some LO's last a whole year in those, and then Andrew would definitely be fine in the booster. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • thanks my love!

• Loading the player...
  • 2 convertibles for sure. The high-back booster is for a much older kid, like over 40 lbs IIRC.

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • Kind of a lurker...

Ds1 was supposed to be a July baby but turned out to be august 11. My second was born august 2013. I'm hoping to keep him in the infant seat as long as possible and get a britax frontier (seat that converts to booster) when DS2 outgrows the 30 inch limit. Ds2 will go into ds1's marathon convertible. That way I can cut down on the number of seats I need to buy...
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"