High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Tuesday bedrest checkin

Good morning ladies!

How did everyone sleep?

Milestones, appt, updates?

Since we're on bed rest I know we won't be doing this. Do you normally go shopping in black Friday? Do you plan to participate in cyber Monday?
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: Tuesday bedrest checkin

• Options
    I didn't sleep to well. Woke up a few times. I am up now, will try to go back to sleep.

I have a nst and doctor appt today. I think I am going to see if she will spec me today. The past few days I have been contracting more than normal and they seem to be lasting longer. Still not painful and not more than 5 am hr but it still concerns me.

I do not normally shop on black Friday. I did once like 4 years ago. I think I will probably check out cyber Monday since I won't have anything to do.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Options
    @Roses: Good luck at your appointment!  Let us know how it goes.  
    @mrssturm: You are so close! :)  How exciting.  

I got about 7 hours of sleep last night, up once, so not a bad night at all! 

I have never done black friday.  It's just not appealing to me.  This year since I am going to miss out on going Christmas shopping I will probably try to take advantage of cyber monday.  I know Carter's is having everything half off in stores and online that day.  We should share any good deals with each other on the bump!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Roses-Hope your appointment goes well!
    @Mrsstrum-Glad your LO is right on track!  He will be here soon!
    @JandM-Yay for sleep!

Not great sleep for me, hoping for a nap today.  MFM appointment today instead of yesterday.  5 more days on Indocin and then observing for a few days.  If I stay stable, they will send me home!

QOTD: I don't have the stamina to do BF!  I usually do cyber Monday and try to get all shopping done in one day. 
  • Options
    ChelsLBonoChelsLBono member
    edited November 2013
    Morning!! I slept okay last night.. the weather here was terrible and it kept me up for a majority of the night!
    I found out at my appt yesterday that I will be going to the doctor now twice a week til delivery.. Every Monday for BP checks and labs and every Thursday for NST... I just need to get to 37 weeks so this LO can grow big and strong!!

I don't normally shop on Black Friday, but I will most probably be looking at the Cyber Monday deals since I have nothing else to do!

• Options
    @rose hope you appt goes well. Seems like everyone else is doing well I woke up for 2 hours then was able to go back to sleep Im 31 weeks this week. I have an appt today and i think today i get a growth u/s. I dont think theyll do a cervical us. I hope we can see his face so i can get a good 3d picture and i hope to have the nice u/s tech and not the lazy one. Ive been contracting a little more and taking more procardia doses this week. My dietician is going to rip me to shreds..she already scared me off subway foot longs. My diet hasnt been the best and i blame my husband hes a good cook but he lacks the organization and patience for healthy meals, and we still end up eating takeout a lot. Ive always had to work on black friday..so no but i do have a camera that i have my eye on and there offering it on thanksgiving and with free shipping so score for me.....
  • Options
    Just an example my husband bought a big bag of chicken breast and said he was gonna make a marinade and steam it with vegetables...well we ended up with captain ds
  • Options
    Good afternoon ladies!
    @roses87, hope your appointments go well today!
    @mrsstrum45, totally feel you on the BF shopping! At least it will be worth it to have a healthy LO!

Slept okay, my usual up every 2-3 hours either peeing or hip pain and trying to roll over "quietly". The in-laws are here now so that's fun and my parents will arrive tomorrow, so it will be a full house!  

This will be the first black friday in 15 years where I haven't gone. It has become a tradition with my brother and I, but not this year. :(  Definitely will be shopping online though! 

• Options
    It's been awhile since I was here, but I like to check in and say hi. I've got some time to sit on my phone while nursing twins....

I was on sbr and checked in to this board everyday for 14.5 weeks. I had a cerclage at 21.6 and delivered at 36 and 3, 16 hours after I had my stitch out. You guys can do it. Bedrest is a distant distant memory. Best wishes to you all!!
    Married to my dream husband
    Mom to 2 year old BG twins (Incompetant cervix, cerclage, and LOTS of bed rest)
    Pregnant with our next!
  • Options
    MrsCasey you beat me to it lol, I was just cking in on the Bedrest girls.. :-) I was wondering how you were doing!!

Bedrest ladies I am always cking in on you ladies.. I am soooo happy you ladies are still hanging in there..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"